Summit Sale on Doug Headers

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just letting everyone know that summit has a sale - Doug 453 (ceramic) and 453-b (painted hi temp black). I bought a set of Doug 453-B headers (only 1 pair left in stock !!!)
79.50 off the ceramic, and 65.00 off the Hi-temp painted.

I have Doug's on my '76 Duster and they are the best fitting headers I've ever installed on a A-body (I've not installed TTI). No steering arms through the headers, #5 & #7 plugs a breeze to get at, and also, I replaced the starter once, and I did it with the header in place (about 20 minute job).

I wonder if you can use a Summit Racing 10% off code on them.

I wonder if you can use a Summit Racing 10% off code on them.
I didn't try, I guess I should have for sure. I had been looking to buy and when I saw today what I wanted was on sale, and only 2 left, I bought

I didn't try, I guess I should have for sure. I had been looking to buy and when I saw today what I wanted was on sale, and only 2 left, I bought
I just tried it with my Strange driveshaft, it did take 10% off. I would call them, I bet they would honor it. Do you have a code?

I just tried it with my Strange driveshaft, it did take 10% off. I would call them, I bet they would honor it. Do you have a code?
I don't at the moment, can you post a code ?

IMG_6350.jpeg

IMG_6351.jpeg

@318willrun

I literally just used the 10% off coupon that I got from pittsburghracer (thanks again!) for new pistons for my 383.

-
Back