summit's web site

-

rumblefish360

I have escaped the EVIL Empire State!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
What the hell did they do?
I can't find much and I can not compare JACK!!!!!!!!
It looks stupid and gay bob blue!

OH MY LORD! What next!

Yea, I don't much like it either, I hope enough people complain that they
change it back.

I thought I was alone on this,IT SUCKS!!!! I cant find crap! preffer going over to Jegs now,,,easier and quicker.

It's ok I guess but it was way better before they changed it. I mean the new one has the make/model and engine search and stuff right on top but after that it goes down hill. Maybe it's just different and I will get used to it and thats the reason I dont like it.

I am on this wagon as well. The changes are not easy yo navigate at all. It seems like they changed it to force you look at and possibly purchase more stuff.

I'm learning my way around the new site, but it's taking some getting used to. It's just like the new ebay motors - take a functional site that everyone is used to and change it just for the sake of change. Wonder how many sales will be lost because people get frustrated and end up going to a more familiar site, like Jegs.

dont like the new summit either....email them...lol

Click on the feeback link and let them know how you feel. I agree it way sux!

the layout seems to be like Jegs a little, with everything to the left...it's just more bubblier and rounded....ugh

I noticed this at the bottom of the web page:

"Copyright 2009 by AUTOSALES, INC.
dba Summit Racing Equipment | Trademarks "

What the hell did they do?
I can't find much and I can not compare JACK!!!!!!!!
It looks stupid and gay bob blue!

OH MY LORD! What next!

Oh yeah their web site change was adding to my frustration level yesterday big time!

ugh, this really sucks, lol, I fell in love with how easy the old website was to use!

I'm with you on this Rumble. I was just on there yesterday to do some research catalog some part numbers, and was like "WTF?". Change for the sake of change never did it for me and the old site was much more clear and easier to navigate. IMHO one of the very best web shopping sites that I have ever used.

Talk about taking a nice compact site and dropping a nuclear F'up bomb on it.

more like the jegs site and I HATE THE JEGS SITE!

Ordered two parts the other day went to look up order status .
Site said click on tracking # to see status but no tracking # displayed .
Then it re-routed Me and I had to sign in again!
Somebody F'd Up their site big time .
Their site was clean and worked well the new one kinda bothers My eyes I will
definetly be giving them some feedback.

Why the hell would they take something user friendly and very easy to find what you need and make it a disaster of a site. Overpaid over-educated idiots.

Sometimes people will make a change just for the sake of making a change. There was probably someone in their marketing dept wit a wild hair who suggested this and had it implemented. They are not stupid people (as a whole). They will fix it one way or another.

I just shot off a second E-mail to them with a link to this thread and I let it be known this is a Mopar web for called "For A bodies only"

Maybe someone will listen?

Your right (Above) the site was great the way it was. They tried to fix what was tottttaaallly as kickin and made it suck ping pong balls overnight. The site stinks!!!!!!

I hope they will listen...if they really cared about customer satisfaction they would, I doubt there are a lot of people that actually like the site. I go there to look up something in a pinch, now it's a chore...WHHYYY SUMMIITTT!? WHHYYY!!!??? ](*,)

I was over there the other day and got lost. Could not find what I needed. All well just have to give my money to Jegs.

Gonna save me a lot on shipping. My brother in law lives 12 miles from Jeg's warehouse.

-
Back