summit's web site

-
Here is the response I got:

We are sorry you don't like the design of the new web site.

We have made many improvements to the new web site. We have tried to lay out our part information in a more cohesive manner and made it easier for your to find bargains and save money at Summit Racing. The Search functionality is exactly the same, but the filters are on the left, not the top. We have added the ability to estimate the final cost of you order without going all the way through Checkout, and the Checkout process itself has less steps in it.

We have tried very hard to update the site and continue to provide a great site for our customers. We are listening to feedback about the site and will consider it when making future changes.

We appreciate your taking time to let us know how we are doing. We value your comments; they help us improve our products and service to insure you get the parts you want, when you want them. If you ever have any other suggestions or comments about Summit, please drop us a line-we read every letter and e-mail we get!

Thank you,
Summit Racing Equipment

i hate the website too i would much rather just call and talk to somone there or its just like a 2 hr drive to the store in georgia for me so its fun to make a day of it

-
Back