summitt racing

-

Reaction score
Ive heard that its possible to get an even bigger discount at summit with either coupons or promo codes or ??

Im considering a pair of aluminum heads on their site and Id like to take an opportunity to save even more if its avail.

Ive heard that its possible to get an even bigger discount at summit with either coupons or promo codes or ??

Im considering a pair of aluminum heads on their site and Id like to take an opportunity to save even more if its avail.
Edelbrocks by chance?

AutoZone sometimes has 20% off promotions for ship-to-home orders. There is a 20% discount on right now. (I just tried it and it did not 'take' on an order of SBM Edlebrocks so I may not have filled it out right.)

Thanks, Im looking for the best deal on Big Block heads Pro-Maxx everyones seems satisfied with unless they are trying to break the sound barrier :)

Summit and Jegs will price match anybody, even ebay. Advance almost always has 20-30% off online orders for smaller stuff, don't know if they have heads.

Big Block? I thought you were working on a 340.

I have a 440 Im trying to put together while the 340 is being machined. Thanks for info. I did not find any heads avail thru autozone except eddys

As a site sponsor I gladly offer discounts on edelbrock. Shoot me part numbers in a pm if interested.

Pace,....
I think that myth is as old as the moth balls in your gas tank myth.
When was the last time, you ported LA .heads?.. Done metal, done the aluminum Eddy heads, lots of room there, to work..

-
Back