Super Bowl 44 tonight

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Well here we go again 8)
The pig skin will be busy tonight getting kicked around fumbled with =P~and thrown across the field
My hart goes out to the saint's but the Colt's will win...

Saint's 24Colts 38

Colts will win!!!.....Saints little cinderella story comes to an end...

Mike if you didn't do this I was gonna pull up the playoff thread.:cheers:

Hopefully this will be a great finish to the season.:cheers::cheers:

Just popped my first cold one.:drinkers: :cheers::cheers::cheers:

COLTS 38 SAINTS 35

Mike if you didn't do this I was gonna pull up the playoff thread.:cheers:

Hopefully this will be a great finish to the season.:cheers::cheers:

Just popped my first cold one.:drinkers: :cheers::cheers::cheers:

COLTS 38 SAINTS 35
Oop's 8) Sorry about that bud 8) You did a great job on that thread :cheers:
I should have pm'ed you before I posted :happy10: My bad Noel 8)
Treva is moving everything around in the house and Buddy, Boogy and I are protecting my corner of the world here in the house, Once she gets every thing in a new spot I will be finding me a new corner.
I am heading to the fridge now for a :drinkers: and poor me a frosted mug :cheers:if I can get to it :banghead:
We still can let this thread die out and move our pick's there :thumbrig:

Well here we go again 8)
The pig skin will be busy tonight getting kicked around fumbled with =P~and thrown across the field
My hart goes out to the saint's but the Colt's will win...

Saint's 24Colts 38

I'm rooting for the Cardinals!!!!(Wait is this 2009?)LOL

I just hope it isn't a blow out.

I can't wait, I need a beer.
I just did a count on my supply and I see I have 11 cold one so I won't have to make a trip to the Missouri state line 30 miles away.

Please have some cold ones for me. I'm at work! Should be GREAT game!
I sure will bvt :drinkers:
They said that the colts have 19 super Bowl ring winners playing tonight and the Saints have one player with one. Just an update for you at work :happy10: Should be a great game :cheers::drinkers:

I'm rooting for the Cardinals!!!!(Wait is this 2009?)LOL

I just hope it isn't a blow out.
I hope so to neighbor :happy10:

I'm rooting for the Cardinals!!!!( :toothy10: You must be putting a model to together :toothy10: Hold that tube of glue a little farther away :toothy10::poke::drinkers:

I hope so to neighbor :happy10:

I'm rooting for the Cardinals!!!!( :toothy10: You must be putting a model to together :toothy10: Hold that tube of glue a little farther away :toothy10::poke::drinkers:

Yep MeMike..... That glue also had me thinking Geo. Rays was open!!!!!! Go Cards!!!

Oop's 8) Sorry about that bud 8) You did a great job on that thread :cheers:
I should have pm'ed you before I posted :happy10: My bad Noel 8)
Treva is moving everything around in the house and Buddy, Boogy and I are protecting my corner of the world here in the house, Once she gets every thing in a new spot I will be finding me a new corner.
I am heading to the fridge now for a :drinkers: and poor me a frosted mug :cheers:if I can get to it :banghead:
We still can let this thread die out and move our pick's there :thumbrig:

No No No, you miss understood me bud. I was expecting you to do this. If you weren't going to I would have done the other. I was going to pm you LOL:read2:

This is a GO and let the party begin!

:drinkers::drinkers::hippy2::drinkers::hippy2:

Hopefully will get to see it, after 26" of snow yesterday, the cable went out at 12am. Thank god the govt. made everything digital, never had this problem with analog.

10-4 homecloned

super bowl party is a go!

My 10-20 is at home :drinkers::drinkers:

I'll be heading over to a friends house to watch the game. BBQ'd salmon:thumbup:, fried razor clams:headbang:, potato salad, beer, tequila and OJ (not simpson).:^o
Good times good friends and to much to eat!
Let the game begin!!!
:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

So after forty some years of trying to get to The Big Show, you guys really think the Saints are gonna lose???

On second thought, why would today be any different? LMAO

My teams' out. I don't really care who wins but I hope it's a good game.

I'm still working on coffee ... hope those who're already pounding them down stay awake at least through halftime. Wouldn't wanna miss any unexpected wardrobe malfunctions. :-D

I'll be heading over to a friends house to watch the game. BBQ'd salmon:thumbup:, fried razor clams:headbang:, potato salad, beer, tequila and OJ (not simpson).:^o
Good times good friends and to much to eat!
Let the game begin!!!
:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

BBQ'd salmon and Tequila =P~ My kind of food when I can have it =P~
Enjoy a great day with your friends and enjoy a good game greendart :cheers:
I just finished up some chilly I made last week I had froze in the freezer =P~
It will be a RC "rum and coke" for me today

Macy turns TREE!!! 076.jpg

So after forty some years of trying to get to The Big Show, you guys really think the Saints are gonna lose???

On second thought, why would today be any different? LMAO

My teams' out. I don't really care who wins but I hope it's a good game.

I'm still working on coffee ... hope those who're already pounding them down stay awake at least through halftime. Wouldn't wanna miss any unexpected wardrobe malfunctions. :-D
I seen that =P~ and looking forward to another one :cheers:
I really think this will be a great game today as long as the Saints keep there heads on and not get the super Bowl jitters :cheers:

Frozen chili memike? JK I'm sure its great. Come on over. Fried chicken, collards and corn bread(Mary is going for the Saints). I will post a pic when done.=P~

Frozen chili memike? JK I'm sure its great. Come on over. Fried chicken, collards and corn bread(Mary is going for the Saints). I will post a pic when done.=P~
This is some great chilly :cheers: onions, bell peppers stewed tomatoes celery and hamburger meat =P~ It tasted even better the second time around :cheers:
I have got to admit the fried chicken and greens sound good =P~ I can eat my wait in corn bread =P~=P~

This is some great chilly :cheers: onions, bell peppers stewed tomatoes celery and hamburger meat =P~ It tasted even better the second time around :cheers:
I have got to admit the fried chicken and greens sound good =P~ I can eat my wait in corn bread =P~=P~

You got that right about the next day being better =P~. That is one of the secrets.

Is it game time yet.
:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::hippy2::hippy2::hippy2::drinkers::hippy2::hippy2:

I am watching some tail gate cooking on CBS =P~
Shrimp, Bacon , Hallapinio's cheese on a rits cracker =P~

-
Back