Super Bowl 44 tonight

-
Not even gonna predict the score, just the winner: COLTS.

Gotta get up and start making the sliders soon.

Mike, just to keep this interesting, I'll root for the Saints today. I usually don't mind the Colts but since they are your team, what the heck. I'll send you a t-shirt of some sort if the Colts win. The fact of the matter is, I'm gonna drink lots of beer, hang with good friends and eat wings and tacos. At least if I have something at stake, I might take more interest in the game today.

No score prediction from me but I say Colts over Saints. Honestly could care less since I am not a fan of either team.

Well, since the Colts beat the Bears two years ago in the SB, and I'm a Bear fan, I HAVE to go with the Saints.

Well, since the Colts beat the Bears two years ago in the SB, and I'm a Bear fan, I HAVE to go with the Saints.
Thats the best way to look at it ...I hope the bears are in the run next year...

what a lousey America the Beautiful ...............

I'd love to see the Saints wearing the "cinderella slipper", but I gotta go with the Colts. They have lots of experience and Peyton Manning is a winner. 8)

Colts 32

Saints 24

Have a grea time!
Having fun here me and meMike Bro!
BTW: did you know that the heads / tails thing is dean evn now!
22 where heads 22 were tails!:eek:ccasion::wav::glasses7:

Got the Chilli going...and Macy is ready to cheer! Go Saints

DSC01444.jpg

DSC01443.jpg

Watching the game in Portuguese isn't very kool... Atleast I get to watch it. Memike and MemikeJr eat some of that chili for me!!! Hope yall put all the red pepper in it!!

Cool........Maybe the Saints will wake up and stop the run...Funny I am saying that about the colts since the throwing is what most worry about....

Atleast I get to jam to ZWR (downloaded yesterday) to drown out the Portuguese:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Thank you thank you chuck :cheers:
I just loged in on brothers computer :cheers:
I just have got to say real quick the the Bud Light comercial was so far the best =P~ air plane wreck and thw cold beer was found:toothy10:
I am eating and drinking like a king :happy10:
Bother ues to work and manage shoneys reasterant =P~
I will share pictures of my four legger friends 8) so much love 8)

Ooops I just seen a Dodge Carger comercial that was cool :toothy10:
I will but my socks in the clothes hamper :toothy10::toothy10:

No Score Keep this game going :cheers: Bad call they should have got 3 points 8) jmop

-
Back