Super Bowl 44 tonight

-
I will be gone for 4 days :cheers: Yall have a great week here at fabo 8)
Heading to New Orleans from Memphis tonight =P~ My ride is waiting on me :clock:

Lucky Dawg :cheers: Congrats to the Saints!!! Cinderella does win every once in awhile. :-D

Have a great time Memike and we'll be awaiting your return w/ pics and BEADS....LOL :thumbup:

Been a Saints fan since '67. Lived in New Orleans for 12 years, went through the bag head phase (thank you Buddy D), and partied for days over their first playoff game under Jim Mora. Never thought I would ever see the day when the Saints and the Super Bowl would ever be used in the same sentence. Not only did that happen, but THEY WON!!!!!! Hey Colts and all the other doubters... :bootysha::bootysha: :thebirdm:

Love the fact that the Saints won! I really didnt wanna see the colt win mostly because I dont like manning anymore. He's becoming to big of a baby.

Lucky Dawg :cheers: Congrats to the Saints!!! Cinderella does win every once in awhile. :-D

Have a great time Memike and we'll be awaiting your return w/ pics and BEADS....LOL :thumbup:
memike so bad 6pk C :toothy10: I ain't going anywhere :cheers: If I was you know I would have a bunch of pictures :happy10: But I would have gave my beads away for a peek =P~

Been a Saints fan since '67. Lived in New Orleans for 12 years, went through the bag head phase (thank you Buddy D), and partied for days over their first playoff game under Jim Mora. Never thought I would ever see the day when the Saints and the Super Bowl would ever be used in the same sentence. Not only did that happen, but THEY WON!!!!!! Hey Colts and all the other doubters... :bootysha::bootysha: :thebirdm:
Congrat's David :cheers: Here is one from me :bootysha: Na make that two hehe!:bootysha::bootysha:

Well MeMike, Looks like I'm off the hook for sending you that new T-shirt thanks to the Saints! Sweet revenge for the Bears fans.

Well MeMike, Looks like I'm off the hook for sending you that new T-shirt thanks to the Saints! Sweet revenge for the Bears fans.
so true :happy10: I am so happy for the saints and there city and fans, I bet ya could not get a plain ticket to New Orleans for a couple days :cheers: That place has got to be rock'in :cheers:

Dam,alot of Saint doubters tonight....:-k

Little something for the mannings....:butthead:
Cant stand any of them.

Good job Saints !!!!

peytoninmiami[1].jpg

Too bad the defense of the colts didn't show up for the game. Did ya see the protection that Brees had? How about all the half assed tackles by the colts defense? The Saints deserved to win even though the wife was a die hard colts fan. Cant wait till next season. Congrats to the Saints.
Small Block

GO CARDS

I hear yah SmallBlock. Next season. GO BUCS!

I fell asleep before halftime and missed the WHO.:angry7: Were they any good?
I woke up with 2:00 left and Payton running out of downs on the 3?

Mike, PM me your address and shirt size. I want to send you a Mopar Happening shirt anyway.

-
Back