Super bowl halftime

-
Yeah, I don’t know why I bothered watching it. Not much there pleasing to me. What flag was that that they were waving behind J-Lo while she was dancing? PR??

Last edited:
Yeah, I don’t know why I bothered watching it. Not much there pleasing to me. What flag was that that they were waving behind J-low while she was dancing? PR??
Not sure but it was American on the outside which I thought was respectable.
I think it was Cuban.

I told Linda the only thing missing were the poles and I'll be damned if they didn't put one up. Linda and I both agree it's way too suggestive Of course we're not in the demographics they are playing to. Decent Game so far

Last edited:
I told Linda the only thing missing were the poles and I'll be damned if they didn't put one up. Linda and I both agree it's way to suggestive Of course we're not in the demographics they are playing to. Decent Game so far

If I had little kids, I'd be pissed off they saw that. Kept waiting for the wardrobe malfunction.

Those wardrobes were over-revealing on purpose.

I told the wife its the NFL, not the International Football League? I think it went over the top when the rap was 100% in Spanish. Oh well, at least J Lo said thanks in English! But you know, they were better than Maroon 5 last year.......bomb!

Here is what Franklin Graham had to say about the halftime performance.
I don’t expect the world to act like the church, but our country has had a sense of moral decency on prime time television in order to protect children. We see that disappearing before our eyes. It was demonstrated tonight in the Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show—with millions of children watching. This exhibition was Pepsi showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay. With the exploitation of women on the rise worldwide, instead of lowering the standard, we as a society should be raising it. I’m disappointed in Pepsi and the NFL

Well not only the women !
The dudes had some really gay looking crap on !
Looked like they were trying out for the village people 2020 !

Should’ve got The Rolling Stones, that would’ve been great.

Watched the game at church; they turned the game off before the halftime show. Sounds like we didn't miss much

And Demi who OD'd on oxy/fentanyl sings the National Anthem! Way to go Disney (as a 17 year old Disney star, she was introduced to cocaine) and way to go Pepsi! showcasing the best (***) and brightest for the National spectacle of the Super Bowl. Oh well.

-
Back