Super Bowl Menu??? Whats fer chows??

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Wondering what everyone else is having??

Me Im having
1 beer :drinkers:and
2homemade chili (with onions), :bootysha:
3 Lori bought jalapeno peppers and made some jalapeno poppers....HOMEMADE...had a test run last night AMAZUHZING!!
4 Beer
5 chicken wings
6 beer with nachos!!

Pity the people within 100' of me tomorrow!!:munky2:

Wondering what everyone else is having??

Me Im having
1 beer :drinkers:and
2homemade chili (with onions), :bootysha:
3 Lori bought jalapeno peppers and made some jalapeno poppers....HOMEMADE...had a test run last night AMAZUHZING!!
4 Beer
5 chicken wings
6 beer with nachos!!

Pity the people within 100' of me tomorrow!!:munky2:
Steve, be kind and keep a book of matches with you!! lol.. I'm enjoying Rye&Diet Coke!

Rye?? Cant seem to keep it in the house since the kids are well into their late teens now!!

Oh yeah 24-21 for the Pack!!

I just got topped off with a Giant plate of my wife's best Spaghetti I think she ever made =P~
Chopped Onions, chopped bell peppers, Mushrooms and I added a few jalapeno pepper slices and a shot of Tequila right behind it and I am into my first frosted mug now :happy10:
My left leg is wet from Buddy slobbering on it while I munched it down =P~

Go Steelers :cheers:

I just got topped off with a Giant plate of my wife's best Spaghetti I think she ever made =P~
Chopped Onions, chopped bell peppers, Mushrooms and I added a few jalapeno pepper slices and a shot of Tequila right behind it and I am into my first frosted mug now :happy10:
My left leg is wet from Buddy slobbering on it while I munched it down =P~

Go Steelers :cheers:
Oh my god! You are spoiled! Maybe your wife is considering a change! lol. Maybe I should send a pic of myself! lol.. Lucky man!!

Oh my god! You are spoiled! Maybe your wife is considering a change! lol. Maybe I should send a pic of myself! lol.. Lucky man!!
it could not hurt to try CRAIG 8), Yep!! I am spoilt plum rotten and blest to say the least :love7:

Some ice cold MILLER beer straight out of Milwaukee, maybe even eat some cheese, and brat's, dat's how we roll up here in Wi!!! LOL Be safe and have fun everyone, and congrat's to the Steelers, and Da Pack for getting to the big show!!!

Boiled dog and buffalo tongue.peyoti and petron-on the rocks-shaken not stirred

Just healthy stuff for us: Chicken wings, buffalo chicken, chips, fritos, and 3 different dips. Yeah, healthy! LOL.

-
Back