Super Bowl who ya' like??

-
I'm not gonna say that. Those are the calls he made all season to get them there. The fumbled, the interception, the lucky catch off the helmet and plenty of missed catches played more into losing than not kicking a field goal did.
There should be a difference between the calls you make when it's just a game.... and the way you play a win and go superbowl-lose and go home game.
That go for it on fourth, don't take the kick, loss to the cowboys should have taught him something.

Born in Southern california, I HAVE to hate the 49ers. I DONT bet on football, but it's hard to bet against someone who is number one in EVERYTHING in postseason history for quarterbacks..... and I don't mean Brady.

There should be a difference between the calls you make when it's just a game.... and the way you play a win and go superbowl-lose and go home game.
That go for it on fourth, don't take the kick, loss to the cowboys should have taught him something.

The first 4th down attempt I agree with, the second time, a field goal was warranted. But like I said, if the Lions actually had a first down in the 3rd quarter, or played half as good as they did in the first half, that field goal wouldn't have mattered.

I honestly didn’t think the Steelers would get a wild card game. I DVR every Steelers game so I keep the two games they won with out 3rd string quarterback. They beat the Ravens after that but the Ravens played scrubs as they had no reason to play their good players. So I’ll watch those games instead of the Super Bowl.

2FFE9BCC-5C2E-4202-83E4-4C00CA2CAC98.jpeg

Team Ruff Vs Team Fluff

Get this, my grandson and his dad are football junkies and I don’t give a rats *** for it. So the beginning of the season they were going on and on about their teams and good they were going to do I told them that KC was going to be the team to beat and they were going to be in the Super Bowl, both of them looked at me like what the **** do you know old man. It’s fun when the know it alls don’t.

Born in Southern california, I HAVE to hate the 49ers. I DONT bet on football, but it's hard to bet against someone who is number one in EVERYTHING in postseason history for quarterbacks..... and I don't mean Brady.

Really last time I checked Brady has SEVEN rings Mahomes a LOWLY 2!! and has played in SIX more S.B.'s!!!

Really last time I checked Brady has SEVEN rings Mahomes a LOWLY 2!! and has played in SIX more S.B.'s!!!
Not talking about rings, that's a TEAM thing. I'm talking about every post season personal qb Stat. Passer rating, completion %, yards per game, touchdowns/interceptions, win/loss....etc.
In post season play, Mahomes beats Brady IN EVERY ONE. He is number one ALL TIME, in all the above.

Get this, my grandson and his dad are football junkies and I don’t give a rats *** for it. So the beginning of the season they were going on and on about their teams and good they were going to do I told them that KC was going to be the team to beat and they were going to be in the Super Bowl, both of them looked at me like what the **** do you know old man. It’s fun when the know it alls don’t.
Yep. EVERY sports commentator picked the cowboys over the Packers. Boy was that an *** whippin'! My FAVORITE game of the season!

Otto Graham has seven. In football. One in basketball, too. And he played in an era when QBs got destroyed. There's no don't hit the QB rule named for him like Brady has.

Won’t be watching. Not interested in either team and I’m worn out of seeing her.

Was really hoping the Lions would pull it off. Not sure what happened in the second half, but they sure dominated the first half and looked like a sure thing.

Don't really care to watch it now.

F***em both, and the Patriots. :rofl:

I like KC's frozen mustache coach, but nothing else about the team. Or the Niner's. Or the Pats. The rest of the NFL I can tolerate, but then again, it sure is fun watching the Cowgirls get wrecked.

Ravens and lions lost so I'm out. I hate both teams in the Superbowl but I hope the chiefs get obliterated.

I think you nailed it. I think mister testosterone is full of himself. Two ten point swings in the championship game isn't good coaching period! That's two games that he had a big part in their loses. He has a great team that's going to be pretty darn good for quite some time now. He doesn't need to do that goofy stuff anymore. That's for teams that need to take chances to keep up with the elite teams. Detroit is an elite team now and my Vikings have to play em twice a year now. Skol! :)

We all need some forms of entertainment or hobbies. Having sports available to all is awesome. Myself, in high school I liked track. Also I enjoyed the weight lifting with my legs. I used to go watch the St.louis Blues play hockey. One thing that's good about kids playing sports is they learn team work, discipline and they get lots of exercise.

I think, like most things, the winner is already predetermined….

It’s all overplayed on social media, so it’d be nice for both teams to lose so everyone can STFU.

But being from the liberal state of commiefornia, I guess I’ll have to go along with everyone here and root for the 40 whiners. I’d rather go racing.

I honestly didn’t think the Steelers would get a wild card game. I DVR every Steelers game so I keep the two games they won with out 3rd string quarterback. They beat the Ravens after that but the Ravens played scrubs as they had no reason to play their good players. So I’ll watch those games instead of the Super Bowl.
I agree, I’m a huge Steelers fan, and I’m surprised to see how far they went.

I gotta take our Chiefs to win it all.

1706615625148.gif

BTW, we didn't ask for the biggest name in music to start dating our HOF tight end. You hate it when you have to see her for 5 seconds on game day, we see her on EVERY friggin news cast. I'm over it also, but they legitimately seem happy so what can ya do?

-
Back