super stock springs

-

caw440

Reaction score
I have access to a set of old but never used super stock springs Part# p3690265. Does anyone have an old Direct connection parts book that shows the application for this #. thanks ahead of time

70 a body, sb auto, 125# spring rate. I have a set laying around also. Everybody thinks 002&3 only work...

thanks for the info green,thats a big help. thanks again.

On a 3000# car, not as stiff, and work better; I think locomotion, in here, knows more.

ok , heres another question.My dart now has part#3412003/002 springs on it. It has a very stiff/firm ride, if I switch to the p3690265/66 springs will I lose any height or just get a softer ride?

NO, the spring rate is for launch/power holding. Actual ride comfort is a minimal change as these springs are not intended for street use or care for driver comfort. Ride height may be different just because it is a different spring. Even if it were another set of 002-003"s, the height could be different.

I have set of those on my 73 Dart Swinger, same P/N as you mention on both sides (numbers are still on the sticker).

Doesn't raise the rear end, car sits level. They give you a pretty stiff ride ( I have KYB gas shocks).

Hope this helps.

I have access to a set of old but never used super stock springs Part# p3690265. Does anyone have an old Direct connection parts book that shows the application for this #. thanks ahead of time

Oh, and I think one spring is a 66, will have a difference in amount of leaves {1}.

Ok thanks everyone, I think I'll just leave the 002/003s on the car.

-
Back