Supercharged 6.4L in a 64 Valiant

-
0E3CA574-0220-4D25-AB31-827F15FC3A60.jpeg
Front suspension is done!

Whole thread...looking fantastic!!! (I am suffering from "GarageLack" jealousy now though)
Proves my point also, kinda, as I have always said "cutting torch and welder, anything fits anything ."
Nicer cut's and fills than I had expected.
Everything has a purpose.
No wasted space yet.
This is good.
Can't wait to see the interior go together..........

I want a full side shot so bad. This car is looking amazing.

Wow!!
I need to come by see that in person! It looks damn good! I'm thinking mine just might follow suit expect for a 6spd trans and no blower (I would probably lose my license with that much power! Lol)

Who did the windshield? I need one badly!
I did the windshield and back glass. All you need is a string. The windshields are available from any auto glass shop. Come on by! Can you tune a 6.4 with semi factory wiring, cpm and NAG1?!:rofl:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:.....:wtf:......:lol:......:rofl:......."Wow!! I need to come by see that in person! It looks damn good! I'm thinking mine just might follow suit expect for a 6spd trans and no blower (I would probably lose my license with that much power! Lol)
Who did the windshield? I need one badly!"......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
And since I quoted you, you can quote me.
So :poke:like next time your sitting in something that is daily driver, work in progress, something that might have someday have too much power, please forward those "blowers & things" up this way.....:poke:....wouldn't want ya to loose that licence thingy Brother, nope, especially in your neighborhood. :poke:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:.....:wtf:......:lol:......:rofl:......."Wow!! I need to come by see that in person! It looks damn good! I'm thinking mine just might follow suit expect for a 6spd trans and no blower (I would probably lose my license with that much power! Lol)
Who did the windshield? I need one badly!"......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
And since I quoted you, you can quote me.
So :poke:like next time your sitting in something that is daily driver, work in progress, something that might have someday have too much power, please forward those "blowers & things" up this way.....:poke:....wouldn't want ya to loose that licence thingy Brother, nope, especially in your neighborhood. :poke:

Lmao!
Yeah, I have a CDL so I have to be careful. I drive with my foot on the floor most of the time, anyways. With that kinda power I would either be arrested or dead!

I did the windshield and back glass. All you need is a string. The windshields are available from any auto glass shop. Come on by! Can you tune a 6.4 with semi factory wiring, cpm and NAG1?!:rofl:

I can take it home and make sure it gets properly handled! :steering:

Also ...

Started the engine for the first time. Started right up. Weird idle (rythmically up and down 200 RPMS), little to zero throttle response, ... . Drove it up and down the street, no shifting. 1st, R, P and N. Messed around the the Diablo Sport Tuner and realized real quick that without taking a crash course at the local JC, this was out of my league.

Took it to a recommended tuner, Tunes By Tad. He got it running great but couldn't figure out the trans issues. We both thought it might be the shifter so we installed a new one. Same issues, will not shift. Manually or automatically. He thought it might something mechanically with the trans so I towed it to a well respected trans guy. He's been in touch with Chris at Hotwire. Hopefully, they can come up with a solution.

Any ideas would be welcome.

So very fine! I want to replicate your work in my Dart... Fantastic inspiration!

-
Back