supercharged six

-

65ricekiller

Reaction score
Here is my m90 on my slant. I was just testing to the belt.
index

Attachments

• IMG_20120409_231433.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 775
There I got a pic to load can't seem to get the video to show up. Look up markmerritt12 on you tube to see the video

So that is why there is so much room on the driver side of the engine, you're supposed to put one of them thinggys there.

Here's the link to your video, I thought the carb is supposed to go on top of the blower, I also got a kick out of whoever put their hand above the intake of the blower, quick way to lose your had, still this is pretty cool, nice job
[ame="http://youtu.be/KYMkPjt4AOA"]302 Found[/ame]

Not much to grab hold of in a slant. That bracket looks almost as heavy as the blower. If the blower didn't have such a long snout it might nestle in better. I wonder if you need triangular gussets so it doesn't wobble, but sounds like you ran it already so must work. Can't view the video at work.

The intake is on the back of the blower the top is the output. I have a four barrel adapter that I made to put the Carb on the back of the blower then it will just pipe the outlet straight into the intake.

oh I get it, that is even cooler than what i was thinking before, so now all you have to do is come up with some piping to go from the top of the blower to the intake where the carb is now, where did you get that blower from??? How much boost can that thing make??

The blower is an Eaton m90 off of a Thunderbird and on that they made 12pounds. They are cheap and easy to find and cheap I got this one from a pick a part for 30 dollars.

I got it all together just got to wait for my ignition to get here

Attachments

• IMG_20120412_234229.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 607
That is really thinking out of the box.

Looks good. I thought you had to change the rotors on those since they were originally on fuel injected cars and not designed for fuel on them

Looks good. I thought you had to change the rotors on those since they were originally on fuel injected cars and not designed for fuel on them

That is what I thought also if I'm not mistaken on these rotors they have a plastic coating on them so don't know if the fuel will wear them out or the coating off. The only real way to find out might be costly

-
Back