Sure a lot of hate on for FABO on Moparts

-
At work I have a very secure computer. The ads from goog get blocked though. never had an issue with FABO.

Dude...you gotta be Drunk to get a Virus on FABO...

I think this site is outstanding. I have never had one virus from this site to my knowledge. I run chrome browser and ZoneAlarm Security Suite with real time network scanning enabled.

What is this virus that you all speak of, what does it do? I got this brand new 4 core 2GB Win7 Ultimate PC and its slower than my last 1.7Ghz single core XP box!

If you're running it in 32 bit mode it will be, you should be running 64 bit mode and you'll see a difference.

I don't know what all the bashing is about because the virus can be initiated from here too. If you haven't got be thankful. It's not that hard to stop and back it out, it's just a pain. I have had it happen on Moparts and FABO too.

It's not the site, it's something coming in from an outside source.

I do believe it's coming in through one of the Google ads. It would be nice to catch it so it could be eliminated, for a while anyway.

I have gotten it one of 2 ways, either a Java window pops up or an Adobe window. When it does I immediately unplug my ethernet cable, close out the window and recover. When it does hit it attempts to and will turn off your firewall if you let it.

I use Avast. Here is what triggered on FABO.

home[1].htm

index[2].htm

They were labeled as threats and quaranteened.

I'm on here 99% of the time.
The only reason i go on Moparts is to look at pictures of cars for sale and read a bit.
I don't like the way most of the guys on there think they are better than everyone else....

When I was working in Seattle about a month ago I got a virus on my computer when I was checking out this site and about a week ago same thing happened when on home computer. Know for a fact it was from here but also know my computer protection wasn't up to snuff so my fault on that. Computers protected now though.

I was on here and responding to a message with a attachment(Nitro Fish picture I googled searched). I now have treats detected and I run Kaspersky.

-
Back