Survey for personal research: Only yes or no, & 10%-150% answers needed.

-

Kuta

Kenny
Reaction score
Are you doing better or worse compared to 2 years ago.

Yes or no.

With you anwser please indicate 10 % up to 150%.

Thank you very much in advance ya'll.
Kutacando.

Sorry, kutacando:
Yes I am doing better or yes I am worse off?
10% better or 10% worse.
I am sure that you know what you meant...
C

I guess worse off financially. I have made about $750 since Sept 21. I have basically emptied my checking and will start into savings next week. % is hard to say. Construction has its ups and downs. In better times i can make $1500 per week easily.

about 20% worse income wise.but the same or better in most other areas....that may change for the worse after the beginning of next year though.

Financially, 10 - 20% worse but it isn't killing me, I was living too fat anyway :-D

Physically, 1000% worse, waiting in line for back surgery :munky2:

Other than feeling like I got hit by a bus, life is great :-D

$$$$$$$$$$ much less maybe 30%

knowing what is going on or what the future will bring, same. in limbo

driversside.jpg
I'm doing about 20 to 30% worse as far as bussiness is concerned but I just completed the drive trans on my 69 so I'm happy as a clam with my new hot rod ! Life isn't always about money but it sure makes it easier to fix the car up nice .

In my relationship with God, as a Christian, way better than two years ago! 100%, although I actually made my decision almost three years ago. But Christians do go through spiritual growth in our walk, so yes, I'm better off there than two years ago.

The company I work for is worse now than it was two years ago. When the economy went down, they started treating everyone like dirt. I guess they don't realize things will turn around one day, and we will remember how they treated us when the going got tough. So that area of my life is 100% worse. But it makes my relationship with God all the more important.

Well, considering 2 years ago I was very secure in my job and now I'm looking for work. You decide.

$$$ 25% down on income but all is good.

Crushed most of my cars only about 50 left, paid off all credit cards and less headaches from it so 50% better because I need less money.

Going back to the KISS program in my life. KISS = KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID

Better off by 20% Of course that can always change!

Are you doing better or worse compared to 2 years ago.

Yes or no.

With you anwser please indicate 10 % up to 150%.

Thank you very much in advance ya'll.
Kutacando.
question doesnt make sense
Thank you.
Regards

Kutacando
still no clarification. you and Mike hitting the tequila? shops doing 20% of what it did 2 years ago

I think the "yes or no" is confusing.

I think he meant "better or worse"
"what % up or down"

So:
Worse
10-15% in income. Sales based job.
Better in Dart is paid for, all mine.
Better in the twins are 15 months, and sleeping through the night.
Better in health, dropped 65 lbs.

Overall, better by 5% in the grand scheme of things.

-
Back