Survivor 2010 Round 2

-

MeMikeJr.

Reaction score
Next Race

Vegas

Lets have your picks by drop of green flag

Rule update if you miss a race you score will be determined by how many cars are in the race....

Kasey And Greg

16 Number (Large) (2).jpg

kahne (Large).jpg

Yep :drinkers: Some may not make it throw inspection :-D

They will be racing on a 1 and a half mile tri-ovel
Is this a restricter plat race ?? anyone
I need to do some home work first :read2:

Next Race

Vegas

Rule update if you miss a race you score will be determined by how many cars are in the race....

This is for the cup race on sunday at 3:00pm tomorrow isn't it ??

They will be racing on a 1 and a half mile tri-ovel
Is this a restricter plat race ?? anyone

Mike, the only restrictor plate tracks are Daytona and Talladega if I remember correctly.

Mike, the only restrictor plate tracks are Daytona and Talladega if I remember correctly.
Thank you ocdart :happy10: This could be Mark Martins day being a 1 1/2 mile track, The ol guy is dew one soon :happy10:
But I am still thinking :read2:

Gonna deviate a bit from my recent picks and go with #2 Kurt Busch and #14 Tony Stewart this week in Vegas. But I have a feeling I should stick with my original picks from Daytona - we'll see.

kyle busch and jimmy johnson. I am not a big fan of either, but thats who I pick.

Gonna deviate a bit from my recent picks and go with #2 Kurt Busch and #14 Tony Stewart this week in Vegas. But I have a feeling I should stick with my original picks from Daytona - we'll see.

Gotta change my picks before the green falls - just can't go with Kurt Busch winning from the pole.
New picks are #48 Jimmie Johnson and #14 Tony Stewart.
I may be sorry for changing my mind but just don't think Kurt can go pole-to-pole, even in a Mopar.

The yellow is out!! back to the For The Gold Game in Hokey, USA and Canada game :-D I will be flipping back and forth :-D

-
Back