bms.png
Type:
track_short.jpg

Length: 0.533 Miles
Shape: Oval

35.gif
Partly Cloudy 49°
Forecast
var str = '<a href="http://weather.cnn.com/weather/forecast.jsp?locCode=TRI&zipCode=37620" target="new">'; CSIManager.getInstance().call( 'http://svcs.nascar.com/weather/getForecast', 'mode=json_html&locCode=TRI&zipCode=37620&csiID=csi1', 'cnnHeaderWIntl', displayPayload );

still over a week away, i think i'll ponder my choices for awhile. i need to step it up, my picks have been pretty bad so far.

As long as my Dodge Boy stay's out of trouble #2 Bush :happy10:he will be in my picks :happy10: I think 8) A short track is for the veterans that's for sure.
I am looking at Mark Martin on this short mean track :cheers:
But Like pauly said , I think I will wait and make sure nothing happens in the news between know and then :read2:

Thank you for this game MeMikeJr.:love7:

They are testing the new spoiler at Talladdega to day. well over 200 mph.
I am glad they are getting rid of that ugly wing

Well I am going to make a change and go with the young gun Joey Lagano #20 8)
I hope this ol guy is driving tomorrow in this race :read2: Mark Martin #5,
If not I will take Bush #2 Dodge
This will be a race that ether a good veteran will win or a strong running young gun like Lagano

Jaun is in a Chebby this year bud. :angry7: I still think he is real close to breaking through.

That's right :angry7:,
Hay!!! homecloned !!!!!! Come on over :-D My fridge is full =P~ and my cabinet is to, We had company yesterday and they BTOB and I have rum and coke, Shot's of Tequila and Strawberry D mixer :-D. to entertain the company with, But we had 4 children here on the hill so we kept our drinking to a minimum :-D

Macy is on the right Just turned 3,and her new friend Madalin 4 1/2 years young and had a blast out here in the woods on the hill running around like little deer. I got them to strike a pose for us here

VICTORIA ELECTRIC SYSTEM 2010 021.jpg

I'll go with....

MATT KENSETH 17 / JEFF GORDON 24

I can't get the font color to change this week, the pull down isn't working for me?? This one is going to be tough, the short track is going to get some guys.... I hope it don't get mine!!

-
Back