Susie R/T

-
here is my RT wagon
100_2217_zpsmo1kzw8r.jpg
100_2191_zpsrvzs3uzz.jpg

Sah-weeeet!

Beautiful rims! I can't remember what you've written earlier about the power plant and I can't tell them apart so I'll just ask: Is that an older hemi or a 426?

Sah-weeeet!

Beautiful rims! I can't remember what you've written earlier about the power plant and I can't tell them apart so I'll just ask: Is that an older hemi or a 426?

I guess I need to find a copy of Hemis for Dummies too... I see ' Industrial' - what's that from?

Yep early Hemi. Chrysler Industrial used Hemi's for all sorts of power. The City Hall in my town had a 392 Hemi powered emergency generator in the basement. They sold it for scrap before I could even get a look at it. Dang!

that early HEMi sure fills up the F-body engine bay ...interesting idea

I bet it still runs pretty good and for a fraction of the cost of the 528 HEMI

Yep early Hemi. Chrysler Industrial used Hemi's for all sorts of power. The City Hall in my town had a 392 Hemi powered emergency generator in the basement. They sold it for scrap before I could even get a look at it. Dang!

Further proof that we are surrounded by idiots...lol.

But kinda what I was thinking. That they are still around in odd places that Rani might find one not gotten by other motor heads.

I think I'll start a thread instead of hi'jacking this one. LOL

I think I'll start a thread instead of hi'jacking this one. LOL

I was wondering if the majority of commenters on the industrial HEMI realize that is NOT Susie R/T nor mine LOL

interesting discussion.........very nice Friday morning stuff :D

All of this is turning out to be very cool indeed......
Maybe more people will pay more attention to the 4 doors and wagons from now on of all years.
I have always loved 'em.

-
Back