swapping out the ol' slant six for a 360

-

whit340

Reaction score
just curious how well i would do or if i would be wasting my time trying to sell my old slant , i think when i stopped driving it it started to develop a bit of a knock but it is very minor sounding, compared to ones ive heard. it has about 145,000 on it i believe and its gonna be out of a 70 duster.

I gave mine away. There a niche engine in my eyes.

Put it on the board here. Suggest all or none, local pickup only. You don't want any thing left of it nor do you want to get involved in shipping an engine assembly.

If you were closer to the Edge of the Earth, I'd probably be interested for my 73.

I was able to get $100 for my 18,000 mile 225 and 904 with convertor. I feel bad that I ripped the buyer off. ;)

they aren 't worth anything out here. But it never hurts in trying. you never know.

Phil

thanx 72 slopar,im gonna try that site out i just registered on there we'll see how it goes. id actually like to keep it but ive already got enough crap taking up space in my garage.

I've never been able to sell the 225 /6 that I removed from my '62 Valiant. It's still sitting in my garage. I'm looking for a suitable transplant recipient for the 225 now.

-
Back