Sway bar 74 Duster

-

Caxey1

Reaction score
Hey does any body know where I can get a set of bushings for a 74 Duster? I don't know what size the sway bar is. One problem is I need the bushing with the clamp around it. (lost one) I don't care if their are after market. (graphite would be better) I also need a link kit. I called PST and the guy who answered didn't even know that a 67-72 and a 73-76 was completely different. I am looking to install a tur the K-frame type 73-76. This is an update on my 72 Demon so I am already non-stock and I would go for improvemnents over stock bushing anyway. I am also chained to my desk at work so I have littel time to drag the bar with me from place to place in an attemp to find the correct bushing fit. Has any one installed one of these with after market parts? Please advise.

Try the guys at Firm Feel. They'll either have the stuff or know where to get it. Also, Mancini Racing usually carries most everything related to Mopars so they are another place to talk to.

dont forget MA MOPAR. goto the dealership nearest you and ask. you may be surprised to find them there along with many other pieces you wouldnt expect. i have front and rear swaybars on my 74 duster that came from MA in a kit.both ends are mopar perf. parts that they can get for you, and they are soooooooooooo worth it.

The OEM 73-76 A-body front sway bar diameter is 13/16".

I picked up a pair of aftermarket black poly bushings for my '76 Duster on eBay a couple years ago. I think the user's name was "TuffPerformance" (I can probably find his email if I looked hard enough). They fit in the stock brackets perfectly and look very close to OEM.

The larger diameter versions can be found on eBay pretty easily in Mopar Performance wrappers, which makes me think thats the brand mine was (mine didn't come in a wrapper).

Cool now I know the size of the bushings 13/16. I think I can find some now. But what I forgot to ask is what size are the center links also. I mean how long are they? Any one know this one. Please advise Thank you

Did some searching...

Got my bushings from eBay user supertuff out of Kentucky. At the time, his email address was [email protected]

I got the sway bar bushings and endlink kit for 19.95 + shipping.

-
Back