swinger on "once apon a Time"

-

mopar410

Reaction score
I had "Once upon a time" recorded and watched it this morning and there was a 72 swinger with a demon dual snorkel scoop.It was royal blue in color.They had it in several back ground shots.Was wandering if anyone else seen it or maybe a member here?Sorry I dont have time to work up a pic.

They must have paid a good amount to use it because it was everywhere in the
town shots.

I wstch Supernatural also and one episode had had a 74or up dart.Cream color with vinyl top and a 4speed,sounded really good.Guy pulls it into the garahe and kills himself

Yes, sitting there with the wife who was watching it. I pointed out to my wife

I saw the challenger but I never saw the dart in supernatural.
Dean drove the challenger but the dart was an extra,just used for the guy to pull into the garage.However in season 6 Sam drives a 2010 srt8 charger and Dean has mopar envy.:burnout:

Yup. Multiple rewinds to look at it :)

Yes wife and I were watching and it caught my eye right away. Had to pause and rewind to get a better look! It was in there a couple of times...lucky owner!

One of the few shows my wife and I both enjoy. I like the kid (Henry). Good little actor.

I just told my wife (who watches the show religiously) that there was a Dart on it, and she said "yeah, I know, it was just like yours but blue". For some reason, she didn't feel the need to point it out to me!

Just got done watching this weeks episode and what-do ya-know another A-body.This time it is what I believe to be a bright red 67 barracuda.Only shows from the doors back about 3-4 times but definately placed in the shot.

saw that.it was an early barracuda and in several shots. hard to tell which year tho

In last weeks episode (Feb 10) during the part where the giant raids the town there is a red 64-66 Barracuda in the background.

In last weeks episode (Feb 10) during the part where the giant raids the town there is a red 64-66 Barracuda in the background.
Thats the one I was talking about.I knew it was an early model but I guess a had a brain melt down when I said 67,its definitely earlier.

-
Back