Swingin' '73 Dart

-
frog, I admire and appreciate you helping out the little guys ... granted, I'm not exactly a guy :-D but am definitely in the group of small biz owners scraping and clawing a way to the top who need all the customers we can get. I'll go out on a limb, speak for everybody and say we all appreciate you doing business with us, the mom & pop shops of America.

The resto's looking terrific! You're well on your way to a fine ride.

frog, I admire and appreciate you helping out the little guys ... granted, I'm not exactly a guy :-D but am definitely in the group of small biz owners scraping and clawing a way to the top who need all the customers we can get. I'll go out on a limb, speak for everybody and say we all appreciate you doing business with us, the mom & pop shops of America.

The resto's looking terrific! You're well on your way to a fine ride.

Thanks Leanna. If the picture on your website is you - and I suspect it is - your defiantly NOT a guy, and not all that small where it counts! :snakeman: I've worked for international corporations and Mom 'd Pop company's; I know which one I prefer! Since being laid off (again) I've found that I really want to support my local business when I can, so they are there tomorrow when I need them. Sometimes though it does come down to price; if the local shop is way over priced, I have to listen to my wallet. :snorting:

Thanks for the photos on the wheels. I had wondered what the Rallye center cap would look like on a black wheel. (In my case it will be cop car rims.) Are you using the darker colored cap?

You may want to re-visit your work on the brake drums. Mopar only put a band of red on the face of the drum when they installed Magnum 500s on the car. The reason I heard that they did not paint the entire drum is that paint retains heat.

Your car looks good so far. Since the hardtops and sedans had the same tail light treatment, I'd like your opinion on mine.

DSCN2102s.JPG

You are making outstanding progress on the car considering budget and the nasty weather so far this year. I wish I had your motivation! I got a bit sidetracked on mine. I got a motor/trans for the other car and have been working on that. I just decided to swap out the slant cross member for the V-8 unit from the parts car pile. Hey, the *** Mopar show is now in Everett:

P1030037 (Large).jpg

P1030039 (Large).jpg

P1030137 (Large).jpg

spring roundup (Large).jpg

round 2 (Large).jpg

Great job Red! I've got the RoundUp in my calender - hopefully I'll be able to make it!

Work has slowed, but I do have some more pictures to post. Sort of have run out of money I feel I can spend on this right now. ;-/

-
Back