switching to efi.

-

waggl1

Reaction score
Alright so because im doing a turbo build the gentlemen at F.A.S.T told me I need to run a custom fuel rail and injector setup for this. But im unsure what style of intake would be good to start Im thinking a dual plane is the best route...but are there any guys on this forum who can do the machine work?

What motor/intake you using?
You also might wanna check into the an EFI system called Vaporworx

You plan on using FAST XFI system?

I was looking around today and came across Pro M's new system. They have one for the late model chryslers. It is pricey but it come with everything including a new intake. It looked intresting.

http://www.promracing.com/pro-m-efi-engine-management-systems/chrysler-complete-efi-systems.html

Also when I was shopping around a while back I seen a FAST XFI setup for chryslers sold as a complete unit somewhere. I dont remeber where I seen it. It included everything you would need as well. It was a FAST distributer that pieced a complete kit together on their if I remeber right.

Well alright the car i have is a 1973 duster youll see pictures in my intro thread entitled "sodak" I was going to run the F.A.S.T XFI 2.0 system with a edelbrock victor intake and heads. The intake already is milled for injectors but i apparently need to add more holes for more injectors if i run e-85 or alcohol. Ive found turbonetics has a setup for me (minus the cold and hot side pipes. BOV Turbo & Wastegate. But im having an issue with the rotating assembly and valvetrain. Thought about ross pistons with scat rods/crank and hughes race performance custom cam. Any thoughts and input again are welcomed.

-
Back