T shirt samples. Your vote is important

Which shirt would you buy>

• The artwork with the R/T on it

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • The orange shirt with the 4 Mopars on it

Votes: 39 55.7%
  • I don't like either. Get back to the drawing board!

Votes: 14 20.0%

• Total voters
-
here is another one we did. same artist.. mentioned the hotwheels logo and this is what came of it..

q-field-028-jpg.jpg

Voted as requested.
Just my opinion but I believe you need to have a different shirt design each year.
Our Inland Mopars Car Club honors the previous years 'Best In Show' winner by featuring their car on the following years car show shirt. We also have our chosen charity's representative pick out their favorite car and also feature that car as well.

i don't like the sponsors cluttering up the front. always liked them better listed on the back. easier to read them on the back too..

i don't like the sponsors cluttering up the front. always liked them better listed on the back. easier to read them on the back too..
$500 sponsors get front logo's. The back is for less than $500. $5000 to win on Saturday and $5000 to win on Sunday. We hope with that kind of payout the car count will be way up.

Just my opinion....
Looks way better.
- I would move the sponsors down a little to get them off the bumper and RF tire.
- Remove the lime line off the car but leave it on the base under the car.
- The grill R/T should be red ... or orange if you can't add an additional color.

$500 sponsors get front logo's. The back is for less than $500. $5000 to win on Saturday and $5000 to win on Sunday. We hope with that kind of payout the car count will be way up.
you running your car?

Why stick with just the traditional muscle car era? Chrysler Co has made some awesome cars since 1974.

I know, I'm a minority. An Aspen or a Magnum on the front would be cool.

We are all gonna get one and free !! lol
You can send me a XL of the orange shirt. :D
Last years sorry. We might have a left over if you don't wear a Large or XL. Might not be any 2 x's left either. Damn it is tough to know how many of each size to order. Like i said at the last meeting, it is better to run out than to have left overs that you sell for less than cost . We are a non-profit but we aren't a loose profit. LOL

-
Back