Take a look(I know its not a mopar but its cool)

-

Lycandart

Reaction score
This is my dads 64 Econoline..6 inch chop...429-c/6 ...and a narrowed 8 3/4.He was thinkin about selling it or tradin for somethin.What do you think?

Econoline 2.jpg

Yeah, it's cool.

I've always liked those because of the fact that they LOOK like Mopars.

I saw a petty blue full box van like that yesterday, not as radical as your Pop's but cool.

Hey everybody..Help me out here.
My Dad has decided to sell or trade his Econoline.I'm tryin to get him in a Mopar...LOL
Its a 64 thats been Chopped 6 inches and Dropped 6.Narrowed 8 3/4 with 4.10's and strange axles(No he wont sell the rear!)Has a Ford 429 and C6.We drove it before about 6 miles,Ran great.Comes with a fuel cell and racing buckets.All the hard work has been done.I would recomend pulling the motor and rebuilding...I think it got sand in it from blasting.He is asking $5000 OBO or trade for somthing,Let me know what you got.I am posting it here also because I dont know if anyone here is interested ...But you may know someone who is...Like I said he is open to trades and I am trying to get him in a Mopar. Thanks All!

That thing is too cool!! Good luck with your Pops sale there, post more pics if ya got them!!

LOL Thanks!!This pic dont do it justice...This thing is WILD!!!!I am gonna try to get a few more pics in the next day or so.

-
Back