takes one to know one

-

moonturtle

moonturtle
Reaction score
Hey thanks for all who made this site me and my 66 dart will be here lots, I sure have noticed that A-body people will go out of their way, or flip around, or change plan as I do to admire another A-body, Jeff

Welcome jeff!!! You have found the BEST site on the net!!! As for a book,try to get a parts book that will give you a exploded view of your suspension. or youcan buy a parts book on cd from ebay.please POST PICS of your ride!!!!!!!

Welcome from Niagara! We have an old beater (73 Dart 4dr) and my wife was amazed at how much attention she got even at the gas station.

Welcome there moonturtle!!! 2 things...pictures, pictures, pictures, and... I gotta know the story behind "moonturtle"!!!LOL!!! I think you're gonna fit right in around here!! Welcome again from cosgig and cudagirl!!

Some know, some just throw opinions out. It's not hard to get experience out of us. You will learn quick: who knows.
Welcome.

Cossgig, I have a back peice tattoo that has a seaturtle in it, and I am a Cancer moon child, so moonturtle that was what I came up witth for the oogaa mooga sight for tikki mugs and has stuck, I will work on pics too

GTX: That sound cool is it the one they have twice a month on a weeknight$

I was just at the one in Pacifica, were I grew up with my 68RR in'79.
It was at the Terra Nova highschool some nice mopars, no A bdy though.
My wife and I go to the Friday nights on the main in Martinez too. Look foward to meetn you

Thanks all Jeff

Welcome moonturtle, another Canser native American here.
Jump on in and enjoy, it's good to have you aboard:cheers:

-
Back