Teen arrested for stealing hot dog buns

-

ValiantK360

Reaction score
Well I saw on my Facebook news feed that a teen, who went to my high school and was in the same graduating class as me, was arrested for stealing hot dog buns and pushing a cop into a wall. This hasn't been the first time someone from my past high school has been arrested, but this is too crazy. The report says he was under the influence of alcohol, which figures.

What do you guys think of this?

When I saw it, I started to laugh, stealing hot dog buns, like really?! Wasn't sure if I should put this in the "Jokes & Funny Stuff" section, but yeah here it is!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...hot-dog-bun-theft-st-0316-20160315-story.html

They better sentence him tough now, or next will be armed robbery.

if he goes to prison..he will get plenty of hot dogs in his buns...

Back when I was in high school it was hopped up muscle cars that got you into trouble. Nowadays it seems the hobby keeps you out of trouble.

LOL! Yes that is true...he's got the long hair too...haha

So what EXACTLY is this supposed to mean? I have, what's left, long hair......this is the kind of statement that makes you sound like you stereotype people....which makes me think that you are judging someone by the way they look...or worse yet...are just judgemental....what gives you the right?

So what EXACTLY is this supposed to mean? I have, what's left, long hair......this is the kind of statement that makes you sound like you stereotype people....which makes me think that you are judging someone by the way they look...or worse yet...are just judgemental....what gives you the right?

I was tryin to figure that one out too.

Best I can come up with, maybe he meant long hair like a girl, since he will be a girl in prison?

Throw his dumb *** in prison/jail. Society as a whole, IMO, coddles "non hackers" too much. He needs to get with the program.

he was told the party was a sausage fest.. and was asked to bring his buns.. guess he misunderstood... hehehehe

I don't think he meant it that way at all. If I'm not mistaken, he wears his hair long as well...

They better sentence him tough now, or next will be armed robbery.

Absolutely, a crime is a crime and must be treated as such
If you let him skate on the little things he will not think twice about commiting large crimes

No Doug, he's used to hearing that about long hair because HE has long hair also...

Well I saw on my Facebook news feed that a teen, who went to my high school and was in the same graduating class as me, was arrested for stealing hot dog buns and pushing a cop into a wall. This hasn't been the first time someone from my past high school has been arrested, but this is too crazy. The report says he was under the influence of alcohol, which figures.

wait wait wait...you graduated? :happy1:

Oh, by looking at him, they're gonna have a ball with him in prison. And to the gent who said that they should sentence him tough now.... While I agree that they should sentence him for what he did, especially to the cop... thinking that prison is rehabilitation is faulty. Only 1/3 of all prisoners are first time offenders. The rest are repeat offenders. Regardless of the sentence, he will likely come out worse than he went in, unfortunately.

didn't the politicians guarantee us d ecades ago, " a chicken in every pot"??

or was that hotdog?

or was it "pot" for every chicken???

the bad part was, drunk or not, taking stupidity out on the cop. that.... is what will put him in the institution where his " good looks" will make him more popular than maybe he wants!????

.. thinking that prison is rehabilitation is faulty. Only 1/3 of all prisoners are first time offenders. The rest are repeat offenders. Regardless of the sentence, he will likely come out worse than he went in, unfortunately.

It was never intended to be rehabilitary, it is supposed to be penal

It's alright man it was a joke. Nothing against long hair! I have long hair too, but it was just a little joke. No need to get worked up over it. :coffee2:

If this hadn't turned into a joke thread, I'd point out that this kid isn't that bad. Karli's graduating class has had two convicted rapists, several convicted drug dealers, and two awaiting trial for murder.

-
Back