Temp gauge magnum block

-
What about something like this? This is my 29 Model A, but the same concept should work.

FB4CB9AF-4074-44CC-9892-8212510ADB84.jpeg

How about one like this? You have to drill and tap it for a temp sensor. I have one brand new I would send ya. But I bet the shipping would cost more than what it sells for. Lol

Screenshot_20191121-114026_Chrome.jpg

How about one like this? You have to drill and tap it for a temp sensor. I have one brand new I would send ya. But I bet the shipping would cost more than what it sells for. Lol

View attachment 1715426511
I went to ebay and the sellers says not compatable with 5.9 magnum. I wonder if they say that because it doesn't have a long neck on it. I may buy one just to see if bolt holes are the same.

Possibly & plausible. More probable due to the different size bolt spread (smaller) and smaller thermostat.

I went to ebay and the sellers says not compatable with 5.9 magnum. I wonder if they say that because it doesn't have a long neck on it. I may buy one just to see if bolt holes are the same.
The Indy intake I have on my 360 magnum uses the smaller thermostat houseing, like the one in the picture I posted. I didn't know they were diffdent sized until I tried to install the factory tall magnum thermostat houseing and it was to big too fit my intake.

Screenshot_20191022-230329_Facebook.jpg

How is this set up working out for you? I planned on doing something similar.
It will work, drilled the manifold for 3/8 npt and have room to get both sensors in tee fitting. Still looking at that one thermostat housing idea but they sent me the wrong one, so waiting for replacement. Tee fitting works but is tight.

It will work, drilled the manifold for 3/8 npt and have room to get both sensors in tee fitting. Still looking at that one thermostat housing idea but they sent me the wrong one, so waiting for replacement. Tee fitting works but is tight.
Thanks, My last resort would be the AutoMeter 2280

-
Back