Test n Tune

-
Nothing planned. I have no money to play so it will stay the same for another year. When I do I want better converter and some rear disc brakes but that wont be for a while.

I tried the spacer with RPM Air-gap intake and 750 Holley v.secs. and lost 2 tenths.Could have been weather??

I have the torker II which I know is no where near as good as the air gap from all the tests I've read or heard about. I have a 1 inch open spacer witha 1 inch four hole stacked on top....i know i know but hey seat of the pants it felt the best. I will experiment with them next time at the strip

Hey I just got like 50 pic's in from the track photog out of these four which one should I pay him to blow up for me?

whoops didnt work standby

IMG_0696_wm.jpg

IMG_8085_wm.jpg

IMG_8089_wm.jpg

IMG_8091_wm.jpg

To be racing again :-D
I say great ride and time 12.05 at 112mph small block burning gas.:cheers:
your pit crew shaved 3 tenths off your 12.05 for you.:thumleft:
Great to see a day at the track. Thanks.:rock:

I could not do with out the two on top for an "in and out picture"!

Bottom left,love the gitty up and go look.Going for some track time tomorrow nite.Temp. is a little cool 13 degrees,the car might like it and i,m just going to have some fun before she,s put away.wish me luck and post which pics. you choose.How does your car like 36 total timing,might give it a shot as i,m at 34..

Bottom left,love the gitty up and go look.Going for some track time tomorrow nite.Temp. is a little cool 13 degrees,the car might like it and i,m just going to have some fun before she,s put away.wish me luck and post which pics. you choose.How does your car like 36 total timing,might give it a shot as i,m at 34..

34 my car was pretty lazy at 36 it ran great and an 38 it only picked up 4 hundreths at 40 I lost 2mph so is et it back to 36 for ease of starting its locked out total advance

I could not do with out the two on top for an "in and out picture"!

You know I cant make a decison and the guy offers a 13x19 with one big pic and 4-5 little ones accross the bottom. Its like 50 bucks or something but I cant decide right now, the guy sent me 40-50 pictures!

IMG_0194_wm.jpg

You know I cant make a decison and the guy offers a 13x19 with one big pic and 4-5 little ones accross the bottom. Its like 50 bucks or something but I cant decide right now, the guy sent me 40-50 pictures!
Hey are you going out this Saturday again for test and tune? I'm seriously considering going this weekend. I've only made it to Milan this fall about three times and want to get some more runs in before the season is over. Well maybe I'll see you out there. Jysnflem

a-bodies.jpg

I wish I could! but I dont get too many weekends off so I may not make it back this year. Good luck if ya go it was a blast last weekend

Good luck hope it kicks out a tenth or two for ya, I had an engine in my car a few years back that gave me two tenths gain with a two degree bump!

Not bad for a "skyjacker" LOL from the moparts thread. :-D

What did it 60'? Keep jetting it up until it stops making MPH.

I'm guessing based on weight and MPH the car has another .25 second in it. Might run right at 11.80 with the MPH it pulls.

More convertor would help it as long as it's not spinning the tires hard.

Car sounds real solid and strong.

Don't forget to give your pit crew a bag of Skittles...after dinner, of course!

Not bad for a "skyjacker" LOL from the moparts thread. :-D

What did it 60'? Keep jetting it up until it stops making MPH.

I'm guessing based on weight and MPH the car has another .25 second in it. Might run right at 11.80 with the MPH it pulls.

More convertor would help it as long as it's not spinning the tires hard.

Car sounds real solid and strong.

That was funny wasnt it? Dig that guy making fun of how high my car sits....I had to measure the two cars after that. Some people.....oh well. The car 60's a best of 1.66 and I'm still hoping for that 11.80 pass before I have to mess with teh convertor. Thanks

And yes my pit crew does very well with their sweet rewards for all that hard work! LOL

-
Back