Thanks Dave @ Woodruff! Great service.

-

Woodys_Cuda

Ontario, Canada
Reaction score
I contacted Dave when having trouble finding a throttle baseplate. It only took him a couple days to find and purchase a used one for me. He's now in the process of cleaning and repairing/restoring it for me at a reasonable price. Great service.

:thumbsup:

This place is awesome. I found a correct date coded 4425 for my Cuda but the throttle shaft was worn. He re-bushed it for me and did a great job. Excellent company to deal with and very reasonable pricing. When I need carb work in the future, I will use Woodruff. AAA+++

This place is awesome. I found a correct date coded 4425 for my Cuda but the throttle shaft was worn. He re-bushed it for me and did a great job. Excellent company to deal with and very reasonable pricing. When I need carb work in the future, I will use Woodruff. AAA+++

Agreed.

Dave found me a used sixpack throttle basepate and refurbished it. I finally installed and it works great!

I contacted Dave when having trouble finding a throttle baseplate. It only took him a couple days to find and purchase a used one for me. He's now in the process of cleaning and repairing/restoring it for me at a reasonable price. Great service.

:thumbsup:
Does Dave have a contact number

-
Back