Thanks to all my FABO friends

-

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
Hi all

I have not been on in a while because of personal problems. I have been unemployed since July and have gone through a lot of ups and downs in that period. I just want everyone to know that I appreciate the people I have met here and everything that some people have done for someone they really do not know. I will probably continue to be quiet until things get better, but I felt that I needed to reach out to my FABO family. Just remember one thing my friends- once family or friends are gone it is too late to tell them how you feel.

1968dartman

Hang in there John. It will get better. Cars are just a toy and not as important as family. We will be here looking forward to your return.

Jack

No need to be quiet. You should also remember that, you are not alone. Most of us have been unemployed at one time or the other. Times are Bad. Anyway, more time for FABO or the Dart?

Everyone goes through hard times. We're here if you need us. Hope things get better for you.

That's one of the great things about your family here, supportive and understanding during good times and not so good ones!! My thoughts and prayers are with you as you navigate the roads of life, and here as well!! Geof

Good to hear from you John, glad you are ok and I will keep you in my prayers and pray you can find work soon. Hope to see you around more, I miss seeing your posts :glasses7:

Life can certainly be a roller coaster John, and throw you around quite a bit. Bring an extra pair of ginch and hang on. We are all here to listen and support. Good luck in the job searching.
All the best
Steve

Great post.
Yes, a lot of people will be inspired by your words, I know I was.
I hope things turn around for you soon.

Thinking of you and hoping things turn around for you. Anytime you need some help,support or to vent you know we are here for you........All the best Edd

John, I hope and pray that you find work and that things get better. Please don't stay away from FABO since being here could help ease your stress a bit.

Art

-
Back