Thanks to all who helped .... done !

-
Sweet projects for sure. You must have some really cool neighbors. What part of N Fl are you in?

I'm in St Augustine - may hit a cruise or two in Jax over the Summer.

JohnnyD - Car was gold. As far as the front end swap - no biggy, hood, fenders w/extensions, grill,bumper and bumper brackets, etc. I found a four-door 71 at a wrecking yard for 250 bucks, took what I needed off - sold some other parts and came out ahead !

I'm in St Augustine - may hit a cruise or two in Jax over the Summer.

JohnnyD - Car was gold. As far as the front end swap - no biggy, hood, fenders w/extensions, grill,bumper and bumper brackets, etc. I found a four-door 71 at a wrecking yard for 250 bucks, took what I needed off - sold some other parts and came out ahead !

Came out ahead. I like it ! lol

may be in jax next month visiting family will keep posted if so to hit a cruise.

hey i think my cuz lives right by that baptist church in middleburg! they have a bike cruise there too i think! man i love jax! my mom's side of the fam is from there.... i get down there about once a year. my gram lives in mandarin, but they are originally from the west side. planning a fishing trip with some close friends and family at whitey's maybe.

The second Saturday cruise is in Mandarin (Fruit Cove) - usually a big turnout. Been mighty hot to fish except early A.M. I'm sure you'll find plenty to keep you busy -

-
Back