Thankyou

-

Vern&laurie

Reaction score
Thankyou Joeychgo for the nice welcome message. I found this web site through a very good friend of mine,Brian 1972. we have been good friends for 30 plus years and has told me this is the place to be when building a Mopar A body. I have recently purchaced a 1967 dart w/440-4spd. I love the car but it certainly has a few issues. I am hoping this forum will help me resolve some of them. I also want to thank you for providing such a helpful website for guys like us, Thanks, Vern.

Welcome Guys! I think you have found the right place to talk about Darts :glasses7:. Fellow Dart owner here = 1970 Dart Swinger H Code EV2.

Dave,

Thankyou Joeychgo for the nice welcome message. I found this web site through a very good friend of mine,Brian 1972. we have been good friends for 30 plus years and has told me this is the place to be when building a Mopar A body. I have recently purchaced a 1967 dart w/440-4spd. I love the car but it certainly has a few issues. I am hoping this forum will help me resolve some of them. I also want to thank you for providing such a helpful website for guys like us, Thanks, Vern.

Another Mopar enthusiast from Sask !!! whoot

Welcome to FABO :burnout:

-
Back