That was a big fat fail

-
First thing I was told when I lived to the country was " every house has a gun". I know not every house had a gun, but I got the message, if you're going to do something stupid, be prepared to deal with it.

Even if none of my neighbors had guns, I'm pretty sure I even out the street

Fair enough. If they locals were complacent, I wonder what the reason was for letting it go on. Family connections? Family goes a long way in some places...
Fact is the thief's identity was known for a fact and the law did nothing. They went beyond asking the local law for justice. Nothing happened and after enough time, I guess they decided desperate times require desperate measures.
Later I moved to SW Mo. and then there was a time when a lot of cattle was being stole and farm equipment. This went on for a couple years, then the law finally caught the guy. An old man in his 70s. He had acres of stolen tractors and such.

Fact is the thief's identity was known for a fact and the law did nothing. They went beyond asking the local law for justice. Nothing happened and after enough time, I guess they decided desperate times require desperate measures.
Later I moved to SW Mo. and then there was a time when a lot of cattle was being stole and farm equipment. This went on for a couple years, then the law finally caught the guy. An old man in his 70s. He had acres of stolen tractors and such.

think I remember that , was some stold at that time in n.e. okla too.

-
Back