Thats it I am out!!!!

-

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
Just kidding I just wanted everyone to know I will be without internet from April 21 until May 4th while I am visiting my sister in Europe. So if you have a hinge question feel free to shoot me a PM and I will get back as soon as I get home. If you need to return cores your core return window is now 2 weeks longer.

If you are responding to one of my want adds please know I will get back as soon as possible.

Groovy, Have fun while I am gone and don't beat each other up too much :violent1:

-Ross-

Have a great and safe trip Ross.....and don't get into too much trouble.

from April 21 until May 4th while I am visiting my sister in Europe.

Groovy, Have fun while I am gone and don't beat each other up too much :violent1:

-Ross-

Ross, Have a great time and enjoy the countries. Take a lot of pictures.

Enjoy and be safe over there, My son will be there in about 5 weeks with the band on tour again, Enjoy and bring your camera'sssss

Enjoy the trip, thinking of heading there myself next year. shoot us some images of the ladies.....i mean the scenery.

Thanks guys! It's going to be a blast and I will try to get as many pics as possible. I am going with Kira (my gf) and we are spending about half the time with an old friend of mine and the other half with my sister. I really don't have any plans for visiting things other then do it like a local would with my friend.

We will be in Copenhagen for the majority of the trip with maybe a side trip to Sweden and???? It's gonna be a hang out and do whatever kinda trip :)

-
Back