The 360 is finally in!!! MATS or bust!!

-

HemiTM

Reaction score
Finally got the 360 in today. Not running yet. I still have to hook up a few more things. Planning on being at MATS!! (I know the engine bay is black, it`s a race car) I got the torque conv. amd flex plate issues worked out. The Hooker 5204`s are a tight fit, but they fit!!

Attachments

• IMG_1609.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_1610.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_1611.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_1612.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 303
Awesome, looks mean too. Wow, you dropped it in with the radiator in there...that's being careful! I would have dinged it for sure lol

Lookin good,goin fast.... what Mopars ,are all about. Go get it.

At least it already looks Fast :D Nothing wrong with a black engine compartment, I had one like that and might do another that way. I'll be looking out for it at MATS!

I need to get a winter place out the southwest, We have another month before the drag strip even opens. Mean lookin motor by the way.:burnout:

Man that does look good! Are my eyes deceiving me or did you squish the dipstick, lol.

Good job..look forward to see it running down the track in vegas.

Plenty of time........you've got 2 weeks left to get it done!!

Hope to have it broke in today and the get the front end alignment Tuesday. AND if all goes well, Test and Tune at Famoso next weekend.

Will be looking for you at MATS.Keepin the fingers crossed for good weather !!

the Howard Johnson on E. Craig Rd still had rooms as of yesterday...

whats tour build ? took out 340 to build a stroker had a heart attack last aug put me down to a 360 road rush no tracks around here less your turning right to go left
shooting for 425

liked the fact your chose red for motor im sick of seeing orange looks gr8 hope it comes together like you want it to

whats tour build ? took out 340 to build a stroker had a heart attack last aug put me down to a 360 road rush no tracks around here less your turning right to go left
shooting for 425

liked the fact your chose red for motor im sick of seeing orange looks gr8 hope it comes together like you want it to

1972 360 .30 over
KB 191 @ 12 to 1
J heads 2.02 / 1.60
Zero decked
Ported, Polished all that good stuff
Gasket matched
273 Rockers 1.5
Comp XE285 HL (going to probably end up needing more cam)
Comp honeycomb springs
Comp lifters
Mopar M1 manifold
Holley 750
2 inch carb plate
Hooker 5204 headers
Mopar ECU and Distributor
Summit wires
Autolite AR51 plugs
Mopar mechanical fuel pump (Going to get the Carter Strip Super Series)
SS Springs
8.75 with 4.30`s on a spool
Reverse valve body 904
Frame is tied
6 pt. roll bar
Battery in trunk
28x9.5x15 Hoosiers (Tight fit)

Should be a fun ride!!

-
Back