The 440 Club

-

mrtires24

Reaction score
Not to leave people out or anything, But lets see all the other 440 A bodies we all have.

1970 duster 440 4spd 8 3/4 sure grip.
weddingPictures078.jpg

an old pic B4 the stripes, and scoop.

lastpics003.jpg

lastpics002.jpg

Gota love it.
:burnout:

wOW!!The stripes and that scoop really pop out the MUSCLE on your car.Looks great.I have a new scoop but I have to get it and the spare hood painted.I,m painting the same colour as the car,do to the white interior.

GREAT looking cars and engines everyone. Well, I have a 66 Barracuda and a 440. I just cant wait until the 2 meet. Still a couple months away from getting the drive train in so Ill wait to post pics until then. So I guess Im maybe a half member here at the 440 club :-D

My car started life :sign10:as a member of the 383 club but graduated to the 440 club. This is my 68 B`cuda with a 4.15" stroked 440 and 5 spd.:toothy10:

Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_4466 (Large).jpg

Did you custom make the water bottle your windshield washer resuvoir?

i think it looks cleaner than the stock square container

Ha ha, Yeah, I bout the car from the states, and it had to pass a vehicle inspection. They go over everything on the vehicle, and if anything fails, or has wear, or anything, you have to get it fixed in order to pass, and in order to insure it and drive it. So, I riged that up quick, just soo it worked. Its not there anymore. Most my pucs are old.

that is another reason I like things more of the stock look. If you get a bad cop, and your car has been modified in any way, it will get a VI ( vehicle inspection order) and some mods, will not pass the inspection at all.

Phil

Here's mine. 73 Dart Sport, 446 Eddy heads, Eddy RPM intake, Eddy 800cfm Carb, Comp Cams 545/285-297, balanced. 727 w/ TCI 3500 stall conv. Narrowed 8 3/4 with 3.55.

dart_lf_small_size.jpg

engine~0.jpg

here you go

hey haplo555, what headers are those? they look like the ones I have on my car. I don't know what ones mine are because they came with my car along with other parts. Befor I installed them I tried to find a part number or something, but couldn't find a single thing. Mine arn't shorties, they are long...the collectors are past the tranne cross member!!! are yours the same?

Does anyone know?

Phil

Here is a pick og the 440 i just put in my 73 dart swinger. I have some more stuff to do to it. but hope to make a pass this year. This engine in my old 3600 pound 65 plymouth ran a best of 11.70 but most of the time around 11.80. So i hope it runs better in my dart. Thanks Mopar658)

100_0434.jpg

100_0406 (Medium).JPG

73 dart sport with a stock stroke and 30 over 440 that runs low 12's check profile for pics and more info on my wreck! Nothing against small blocks but as soon as I get a new a body I install a big block of some sort. Its just what the little voices in my head tell to do!8-[

original 340 car pic is with a 440 now has a 14:1comp 512.

Attachments

• Bcuda.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,815
-
Back