the"Busted knuckle duster"

-
Awesome. I like the screen in the gauge cluster. Is there a screw missing in the lower center of the gauge surround?

WOW!! Now that's over the top!! Cool Hand Garage Rocks!! Amazing work and very creative!! Sema will appreciate her..

Well after a few wasted days on a useless jack *** wanna be tuner shop in town I remembered that if you want it done you do it yourself. We found a place called winners circle in Illinois. They had the cord we were missing to tune the holley ECU. So after a bad throttle body, bad connection on the fuel pump wire, and a small fuel leak she fired to life. Gonna have a friend help me tune it a little. He knows a few tricks. Then it's finally off to allignment.

You did this for Sema right for the company. Wasn't it fir a new paint product correct? That was the type used?

You did this for Sema right for the company. Wasn't it fir a new paint product correct? That was the type used?
Kbs coatings is the name of the company that will house the car at their booth. We also worked with steel rubber, thermotec ,holley, grant ,E3 sparkplugs, summit racing, rpui,and Schmidt towing.

So the car left for Vegas yesterday. Tuning done on motor,and Trans. Had a few hiccups with oil pressure, but I think that has been straightened out. Didn't get to drive it much before it left, but I was extremely surprised at how much that hemi pulls. Was planning a 6.1 swap and a procharger down the road,but not sure that will be necessary. Very respectable for a streetcar that will hit the road course periodically. Hopefully we will get to put it on the track in Vegas, and find out how she does. I will post some more pics after the show.
2021-10-15 16.32.34.jpg
2021-10-27 14.39.40.jpg

Car looks great glad to hear the bugs are getting worked out. It is basically a brand new car and your going to have some stuff show up on a custom car.

So I've been slacking on you guys,sorry for that. The car was received very well at the show. Surprisingly very few old mopars which made it even more popular. Steve strobe had his scamp there. (For those of you that still read hotrod magazine. If not look it up it's a badass car) Hotchkiss suspension had a heavily modified late 60s charger. Very sweet hellcat swapped touring car in their booth. Not much else to speak of for old mopars though. A company came out with some machined early hemi style valve covers for the gen3. I will post their info if anyone is interested. They are pretty pricey though,and the intake,and fuel rails would still have to be addressed if you wanted to fool the idiots.
Anyway the car didn't hit the track while we were out there (racing schedule overlapped the show) so nothing to report there. I guess we will have to wait till spring to really test her out.
We did do the ignited parade on Friday when the show ended, which is about a two mile parade out of the show so the public can see the cars. It took about two hours to get to parking area,and we where idling the whole time. Didn't overheat or have any real issues other than the starter got hot. So that will have to be addressed before spring. When I get some time this next week or so I will post a ton of pics,and a few videos. If you are in a huge hurry you can look at the cool hand customs face book page. Tons of pics and build albums on there that I have not posted on fabo. And our new
Summit racing video.

Last edited:
I’m the guy you got the hood and grille set up from. It looks real nice on there,good job on the car

-
Back