The Christmas spirit. USAF style.

-
Flash mob Air Force style!
We had a nationally ranked horn player in our company, but our 1Sgt told him "you can't kill anyone with a trombone....(or a football)" I bet this guy could have killed 'ol 1Sgt with his trombone after that crack.

I just happened across it and not having a huge amount of Christmas in me this year, it kinda warmed the old soul.
The drummer hooked me from the start. (Side note: It's the then Secretary of the Air Force that hands him his sticks).

Imagine being close by when they start playing! Thanks for posting! I love those throwback uniforms.

When I was in Air Force recruiting back in 1995 I recruited a girl with Masters in Music from Washington State University. Unfortunately I never got a chance to hear her sing!! Well, I didn't really recruit her, she was already accepted and I just had to run her paperwork. But I got credit for the recruit.

Imagine being close by when they start playing! Thanks for posting! I love those throwback uniforms.

When I was in Air Force recruiting back in 1995 I recruited a girl with Masters in Music from Washington State University. Unfortunately I never got a chance to hear her sing!! Well, I didn't really recruit her, she was already accepted and I just had to run her paperwork. But I got credit for the recruit.
Did you get a free toaster for recruiting a kid with a masters?

She came straight in as an E-4 or E-5. I got an attaboy but probably got 2 Aw-***** the next month!
That's too bad, because from my 20 years in the Air Force I learned that One Aw-**** destroys a thousand Atta-Boys.

-
Back