The "CLIQUE"

-
the keyboard clique. lol whatever floats your boat.

No clique. There is a group that knows each other by their first names and others that get together at the major car shows for a beer and some "Meet and Greet" action but everyone is invited everywhere and anytime. No Clique. Dang, I wish I was better at remembering names! LOL tmm

I will say this being that Im still fairly new and consider myself a:newb:. When I first came to this site, I can understand how someone may think that. I felt like I was kicked to the side sometimes and I was annoying people. Hell I still might be LOL.

Like stated there are people that know each other by name, may comment on almost every post, may be sarcastic, etc... Over time, I have met a couple members, made new friends, added my input, know people by there names, been sarcastic and now I feel like Im part of this family. Do we all get along, of course not. Does any family ever get along all the time??? Im just happy to say that Im part of one of the greatest sites ever and trying to make new friends on here each day.

Hes a newbie? ----^

Look at his posts number...compared to mine! I'm a real newbie still.........LOL

Up here in Canuckistan, "kliks" are mileage...kilometers actually... we put on a vehicle, as in,..."My daily driver has 107,000 "kliks", as in 107,000 kilometers.

How's that for some trivia, eh?

One thing that can not be denied is that some folks are just not that well liked so they get very few responses on there threads.

Clique this!!! You bunch of cliquers!

I'm not in a clique I am an *** clown. So I have been told.

Yeah, "*** clown" is a biggie here. you can join RRR *** clown clique, as a probationary cliquee.

Dang, I wish I was better at remembering names! LOL tmm

I'm bad with names also... :banghead:

I just call everybody a--hole... LOL! :violent1:

I even answer to a--hole too.... :blob: It's only fair...

One thing that can not be denied is that some folks are just not that well liked so they get very few responses on there threads.

Probably true but ignores the reality that some threads are just more interesting than others.
Some are creative, like the never ending story one and get lots of hits. (Though I haven't contributed. Don't have the time on my hands).
Those that ask for opinions get lots of responses. Go figure, yea.
And the technical threads are a whole 'nother issue.
But here's the thing I find interesting about this discussion. It's been my observation that MANY people who migrate to the MOPAR brand tend to be lone wolves.
Chevy and Ford people tend to be more socially oriented group players.
Anyone agree with that?
This forum is atypical in that respect.
PERHAPS it is an outlet to counterbalance that personality trait.
And people do form relationships here, alliances or "cliques".
A rose by any other name?
Then again, perhaps I'm full of crap.

LOL Frankie, I got it, reply sent back! LMAO good one!

Rob, you know as an *** Clown..... I've been called worse!

Probably true but ignores the reality that some threads are just more interesting than others.
Some are creative, like the never ending story one and get lots of hits. (Though I haven't contributed. Don't have the time on my hands).
Those that ask for opinions get lots of responses. Go figure, yea.
And the technical threads are a whole 'nother issue.
But here's the thing I find interesting about this discussion. It's been my observation that MANY people who migrate to the MOPAR brand tend to be lone wolves.
Chevy and Ford people tend to be more socially oriented group players.
Anyone agree with that?
This forum is atypical in that respect.
PERHAPS it is an outlet to counterbalance that personality trait.
And people do form relationships here, alliances and "clicks".
A rose by any other name?
Then again, perhaps I'm full of crap.

Full 'o Crap.....yer cupeth runeth over! :cheers:

-
Back