The dummy and the diesel.........The Grey Whale

-
Del, how are you and the shingles coming along?

Sucks. I thought they were ramping down, but about 3-4 days ago I washed my hair--something I'm not doing much because of them--and they ramped up and burned for over an hour, and were flared up into the next two days "worse" I'm taking a nerve pain killer along with "fill in" hydrocodone which I've been taking "less"

And I'm gonna have to stay away from the neighbors for Christmas, so Thanksgiving and Christmas are both gonna be boring.

We had more snow today, and tomorrow is going to have a HIGH of about 6F SIX That is SIX DEGREES F!!

However, today, I plowed out some (high was 21F LOL) and neighbor got all the snow toys out of his shop and told me to come in. So, the "new" truck is parked in his shop and hopefully tomorrow I can finally get a "finer bead' on the toe in settings.

I just broke my effin' HF floor jack today, jacking up the front of the 4WD converted RAM. I had jacked it up to get a tire scribed for alignment and to get a turn plate under. Let it down, moved to other side "no issues" and it suddenly would not jack. Move the handle, nada.

I had it in the neighbor's shop rechecking the toe for the wandering issue, which was right where I'd thought I'd set it, about 1/8 to 3/16. So I don't know yet. colder' hell about 15F today for high

FINALLY "just began" the slow cleanup of the backyard EPA supersite after the Dodge Ram Cummins 2WD -- to -- 4WD conversion. Got the leftover frame cut in half and loaded onto the little trailer, some old batteries loaded into the beater Dakota, and left over crossmember, springs, more to come
Those rear leafs are about all I want to lift and handle, and same goes for 1 big ol group 27 in each hand

IMG_1899.JPG

IMG_1900.JPG

FINALLY "just began" the slow cleanup of the backyard EPA supersite after the Dodge Ram Cummins 2WD -- to -- 4WD conversion. Got the leftover frame cut in half and loaded onto the little trailer, some old batteries loaded into the beater Dakota, and left over crossmember, springs, more to come
Those rear leafs are about all I want to lift and handle, and same goes for 1 big ol group 27 in each hand

View attachment 1716072789

View attachment 1716072790
Scrap Run, a Lil gas and lunch money!

-
Back