The Four Sons

-

Mark Wainwright

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, reunited at a party

After several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room.

Those who remained talked about their kids.

The first guy said, 'My son is my pride and joy.He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel.

He studied Economics

and Business Administration and soon began to climb the corporate ladder and now he's the president of the company. He became so rich that he gave his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday.'

The second guy said, 'Darn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, then went to flight school to become a pilot. Eventually he became a partner in the company, where he owns the majority of its assets He's so rich that he gave his best friend a brand new jet for his birthday.'

The third man said: 'Well, that's terrific! My son studied in the best universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave away something very nice and expensive to his best friend for his birthday: A 30,000 square foot mansion.'

The three friends congratulated each other just as the fourth returned from the restroom and asked: 'What are all the

congratulations

for?'

One of the three said: 'We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons. What about your son?'

The fourth man replied: 'My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub.'

The three friends said: 'What a shame... what a disappointment.'

The fourth man replied: 'No, I'm not ashamed. He's my son and I love him.

And he hasn't done too bad either. His birthday was two weeks ago, and he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and

a top of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends.

While I agree that homosexuality has no place in God's heart, nor mine, this is the N&P so, like it says, lol; anything goes.
But you gotta admit, as far as jokes go; that's pretty funny. Well to me at least........
Well, it is not the N&P, its the funny section

And im pretty sure God said fools make a mockery of sin, and im also pretty sure that this falls in the list of things of which God said "let it not once be named among you"

So there is that

Ohchit, you're right.
Yeah, i got that a lot

tenor-8.gif

Well, it is not the N&P, its the funny section

And im pretty sure God said fools make a mockery of sin, and im also pretty sure that this falls in the list of things of which God said "let it not once be named among you"

So there is that
God also said he who is without sin cast the first stone.

God also said he who is without sin cast the first stone.
He also said if a man lays with a man as with a woman they are to be put to death

Don't take what Jesus said out of context

He did not condone sin (as a Mather of fact, He came to free us from the slavery and penalty of sin)

The point of Him saying "let him that is without sin cast the first stone" was that we are to not take matters into our own hands and let justice take its course

God instituted government to administer that justice

If you tell a lie it’s sin if you gossip it’s sin. If you are gay it’s sin if you murder it’s sin. Sin is sin and calling someone a sinner is sin. Just saying don’t pick and choose what you want to hear out of the Bible.

If you tell a lie it’s sin if you gossip it’s sin. If you are gay it’s sin if you murder it’s sin. Sin is sin and calling someone a sinner is sin. Just saying don’t pick and choose what you want to hear out of the Bible.
Calling a sinner a sinner is not sin, where did you get that from?

calling a sinner a sinner is not only just, it is the first step for the sinner to repentance

I'm not saying lying isn't a sin
I'm not saying gossip isn't a sin

But I am saying sodomy is the only sin on record that God destroyed entire cities for

Ever wonder why there is a fine for speeding and jail time for vehicular manslaughter?

It is because different offenses require a higher penalty

That idea didn't originate with man, that came from God

Read your Bible, we are called to call out the evil works of unrighteousness, rather then tolerate them

The penalty for sin is death. Again a lie is sin. Small or big no difference.

Again, ready your Bible

There are levels of penalties in both this life, and the next

But I wi concede this point, both the liar and the sodomite are doomed to hell without the personal interposition of Jesus Christ

Both will need to call on Him and trust in His finished work on the cross for salvation

Last edited:
Holy seriously Batman.

IT IS IN THE JOKES THREAD.
And it has no place here, that is the point

Even with the utterly lost, to whom life and death are equally jests, there are matters of which no jest can be made.

Ya know, if you guys want to talk about God, the Bible and Jesus Christ, perhaps ya’ll should ask Joey about a religious section on the forum.

This was a joke, no more, no less. And somebody, apparently, got offended by it. That’s the problem! Just cause you were offended doesn’t mean somebody needs to apologize.

So let’s just stick to the jokes and keep God, the Bible and Jesus Christ out of it.

Edgar Allan Poe, The Masque of the Red Death (1842)​

Right you are (I found that s very apt commentary on the way the upper crust handled this covid scamdemic...I seem to remember a news article on Pelosi and her freezer full of ice cream)

But, in the interest of full disclosure, I first heard it quoted here

Ya know, if you guys want to talk about God, the Bible and Jesus Christ, perhaps ya’ll should ask Joey about a religious section on the forum.

This was a joke, no more, no less. And somebody, apparently, got offended by it. That’s the problem! Just cause you were offended doesn’t mean somebody needs to apologize.

So let’s just stick to the jokes and keep God, the Bible and Jesus Christ out of it.

Exactly....

But if there was a religious forum it would be like this...

You choose your own christianity...

I've said that for a long time

-
Back