The hunt for good 66 Dart tail-lights.WTB.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you decide to restore some, make sure you drill out all of the pits before filling them. I bet Giles could do a killer job for you.

P.S. Those were the biggest freakin chicken wings I've ever had.
But that stuff we drank really sucked. I would have rather had REAL beer:munky2:

If you decide to restore some, make sure you drill out all of the pits before filling them. I bet Giles could do a killer job for you.

P.S. Those were the biggest freakin chicken wings I've ever had.
But that stuff we drank really sucked. I would have rather had REAL beer:munky2:
I got home and puked immediatly upon entering the house, better today. Sorry I had to leave. That's the one and only time you will see me drink only one beer. I have a reputation to maintain.:tongue9:

I got home and puked immediatly upon entering the house, better today. Sorry I had to leave. That's the one and only time you will see me drink only one beer. I have a reputation to maintain.:tongue9:

For those interested, we took 65vart out for his first beer last night.....and his reputation is sealed:bootysha::toothy10:

1st beer?? You guys deflowered 65vart?? And he puked when he got home?? Did ya bring him home in a shopping cart?? You know how rumours get going around here, ya better tell the hole story!!LOL

I,m looking to buy some 66 Dart tail-lights with no pitting and good chrome(I know..good luck)I,m even interested in good single ones as I have a bunch and can make a set of 4.Let me know what you have with pics.Please no junk:angry7:.Thanks.

P.S Lenses not important.
I think i know where there is a 66 GT. The guys parting it out. Eastern Washington car. Very dry here. I can check and see if he still has it. Pm me me if interested,

I have a set of 66 dart, right tail lights, that you might want to take a look at. Chrome casing is in excellent shape. Came from rust-free CA car. PM sent

Hi. Checked my stash and did not find any used housings. Found one inner left hand side NOS housing/lens and all four NOS taillight lenses. Will keep an eye open for you for good used ones. Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back