The infamous $1,000.00 64-66 Barracuda rear window for only 50 bucks

-
I have been looking for an all dood version for years but can never find any close to me.

Tint is standard for those and that one is a special "all dood":icon_fU:
I find it funny that so many times I see a post and it's from where I used to live. That window is in Newburgh NY so says the map. Now I love in SC where someone buys a wrench for $5 dollar and used wants $4.99 for it on Craigslist.

Well that episode of desert something where they said it was worth $2,000 had just aired.. we were buying the 66 barracuda for my wife and the guy went on about how the rear window was worth $2,000 LOL.. when I stopped laughing and it took a few minutes LOL I told him I'll give you four rear windows for the car? Of course he said no...

Yeah, Fantom Works said the back glass in the 64 they worked on was irreplaceable. LMAO

Gas monkey garage needed one and could not find one for less than $1000.

pishta- ah Skank and Gutter boy. Snorting WD-40
Memories. When Charlie Sheen was AIDS free.

I have one for the car, and a spare. The gasket is worth more than the glass.

I have a friend a couple hours away who said he'd pay my gas money to get it out of his yard lol...

this buddy of mine made me take the three that he had, if I wanted this tach that he had. I took them home stacked them on top of the deck lid of my 70 Cuda. They sat there for years until they disappeared into a zillion little cubelets of glass. I have no idea what happened to them. I collected almost 2 full 5gal buckets of the cubelets.

I don't understand the comments is 50 bucks not a good price?
Oh boy... LOL...
Television restoration shows have made these into some kind of historically expensive unobtainable piece of Mopar legend.... To most Mopar guys in the know they're probably about worth $50... People not in the know perpetuate the TV legend...

Oh boy... LOL...
Television restoration shows have made these into some kind of historically expensive unobtainable piece of Mopar legend.... To most Mopar guys in the know they're probably about worth $50... People not in the know perpetuate the TV legend...
Oh gotcha. Well at least he priced it reasonably haha

Oh gotcha. Well at least he priced it reasonably haha
Heck yeah that's a great price and definitely NOT worth it's weight in gold, copper maybe? Ten years from now who knows it might be rare!

Heck yeah that's a great price and definitely NOT worth it's weight in gold, copper maybe? Ten years from now who knows it might be rare!
If in 54 years it hasn't gained any price I don't think another tens going to help.. LOL..

If in 54 years it hasn't gained any price I don't think another tens going to help.. LOL..
If not being re-popped eventually there will be a demand.

I advertised my last one for $50. Sold it that day! Felt pretty good about actually getting money for one instead of giving them away. I started leaving them in the cars I parted out too.

-
Back