The kids at my school don't get it!

-
Mitch
my 16 yr. old Son is in the same position, most of his friends don't understand his old car obsession and for the most part they can't turn a wrench.
I bought him a 68 dart last year he's out there every day getting it ready for this new school year, Muscle cars will be around longer then any tuner and more respected
Keep up the good work, your the future of car restoration

really like those wheels on that thing and check out slant six forum (slantsix.org) for lots of good info on making those motors SCREAM!!!

Drop a nice running small block in there and they WILL respect it after you hand their asses to them in a race. or even a hoppe dup slant six would do it.

Mitch, what can I say that hasn't been said already . OK i'll say it anyway---
VERY COOL CAR. Don't worry about the clones, they might get it in another 10 years. Kev

Nice car Mitch and welcome to FABO!When you take it out to the Drive-in with your chicky make sure to park beside the fartpipes full of guys!LOL

Nice runnin' 6 exempt for the sound. Good running small block would have really waxed the fart cans ***!!!

Yesterday, someone in a last gen Camaro got next to me and stomped the gas, trying to show off. Last night, some ricer got next to me and did the same thing. He was actually pretty fast. He accelerated past me from 60mph. Thing is, when he was 10 yards ahead of me, he was out of gear. They must see me as a threat.

-
Back