The MOPAR Stork's new addition: RUBY

-
Very nice ride! I feel your pain on the maiden voyage. We pulled my Dart home 800 miles through an ice storm the day(s) after I bought it. Makes for a good story now! Gave you a chance to bond with your new ride.

Wow, I just simply love that car...to be honest I was not that crazy over the 66/early valiants...but I can honestly say that I love this car :love7:, I might start looking for one if I could sell my duster, honestly I would possibly look for one!!

I bet a set of headers would make a world of difference on that car. 273 manifolds? That 360`s constipated! What gear is in the 8.75?

Yeah, very constipated is right. It's got 3.23 gears which made it decent for cruising down the freeway. The Speedo does not work and the tach crapped out just before I broke down. I need to oder the correct speedo-cable for the 4-speed. Oh and I need to find out which A833 I have in there.

Here is a kicker. The car is a factory 4 speed and originally came with the 273commando motor. He sold the motor........man talk about a rare Commando Valiant.

Here is a kicker. The car is a factory 4 speed and originally came with the 273commando motor. He sold the motor........man talk about a rare Commando Valiant.

That is a rarity! She`s a beauty Dave and I know your frustration with the vert had you seeing RED. Lol! This will be a great car for you to tinker with and a great way to divert your attention away from the convertible. That was a harrowing experience getting her home. Glad to see that you made it safe and sound.

Nice score Dave! Too bad about the journey, but at least you made it back home.

ok so I must say it...... GET CENTER CAPS !! for the wheels.... its killin me

ha ha

-RPM

ok so I must say it...... GET CENTER CAPS !! for the wheels.... its killin me

ha ha

-RPM

As soon as I can find some I will order them up. LOL. That was already on my list of things to do that I wrote out today while at work. :-D

WOW now that was a story. That stretch of road can be hard on an old car in the summer time. Sorry to here of your trubbles but you got to have storys like that. I know I have a few. Thay just kind of come with the hobby. That is a nice car. Have fun with it.

Gorgeous Valiant!!

And a valiant effort to get it home too.

So is there a moral to this story like........Next time a truck and trailer will be the only way to go?

Gorgeous Valiant!!

And a valiant effort to get it home too.

So is there a moral to this story like........Next time a truck and trailer will be the only way to go?

Good one. I had a buddy I could have called but i figured I'd take care of things myself. Besides I didn't have to work the next day. I actually saved the hitchhiking poster. I'll post a picture of it as well. Pretty funny.

Thought I would add a picture my hitchhiking sign for entertainment.

RubyValiant.jpg

-
Back