The new 'Dodge' 6 banger...and its a deusy!

-
RACING FORUM BECAUSE THE CRATE MOTOR IS >1000 HP! Someone is gonna come up against one some day.

Gubment didn't shut down the Gen 3 hemi, Stellantis, THE ENTITY FORMERLY KNOWN AS MOPAR did as their entire platform did not meet an average xx mpg mandated by the 'evil gubment'. In reality they could have kept the gen 3 and produced 100,000 more electric cars or 1.4l jeeps or V6 Diesels and brought their average MPG inline with every other car makers lines. Twin turbo V6's are F'n awesome, ie Nissan GTR. Something about the balance of a V6? How about RAM bringing back the D50, a small shitbox standard cab truck (that looks like the old mini trucks, no cartoon looking aero headlight BS) for the masses priced at under 20k? Put a small motor in it, maybe with a diesel/plug in electric option, strip it down to bare bones utility status with options galore and hype the mileage and price and sell a ton, like the Neon. It could be there new K-car or minivan, the saving grace for Mopar/RAM/jeep/insert name here . If Tesla can envision producing a 25K electric car (or even a truck!) Then Stellantis can.

RACING FORUM BECAUSE THE CRATE MOTOR IS >1000 HP! Someone is gonna come up against one some day.

Gubment didn't shut down the Gen 3 hemi, Stellantis, THE ENTITY FORMERLY KNOWN AS MOPAR did as their entire platform did not meet an average xx mpg mandated by the 'evil gubment'. In reality they could have kept the gen 3 and produced 100,000 more electric cars or 1.4l jeeps or V6 Diesels and brought their average MPG inline with every other car makers lines. Twin turbo V6's are F'n awesome, ie Nissan GTR. Something about the balance of a V6? How about RAM bringing back the D50, a small shitbox standard cab truck (that looks like the old mini trucks, no cartoon looking aero headlight BS) for the masses priced at under 20k? Put a small motor in it, maybe with a diesel/plug in electric option, strip it down to bare bones utility status with options galore and hype the mileage and price and sell a ton, like the Neon. It could be there new K-car or minivan, the saving grace for Mopar/RAM/jeep/insert name here . If Tesla can envision producing a 25K electric car (or even a truck!) Then Stellantis can.
Surely you aren't still missing the point and sad reality of how they view us peasants as they "exchange" a EV that makes artificial vroom vroom sounds that they proudly promoted to keep the ignorant masses happy......it is sad....quite sad

Gubment didn't shut down the Gen 3 hemi, Stellantis, THE ENTITY FORMERLY KNOWN AS MOPAR did as their entire platform did not meet an average xx mpg mandated by the 'evil gubment'. In reality they could have kept the gen 3 and produced 100,000 more electric cars or 1.4l jeeps or V6 Diesels and brought their average MPG inline with every other car makers lines. Twin turbo V6's are F'n awesome, ie Nissan GTR. Something about the balance of a V6? How about RAM bringing back the D50, a small shitbox standard cab truck for the masses priced at under 20k? Put a small motor in it, maybe with a diesel/plug in electric option, strip it down to bare bones utility status with options galore and hype the mileage and price and sell a ton. It could be there new K-car or minivan, the saving grace for RAM. If Tesla can envision a 25K electric car (or even a truck!) Then Stellantis can.

No no no, you can't let the facts get in the way of some good, self entitled outrage!

It's called a progression and they can get away with it because most people are stupid and or also weak.....first it was cash for clunkers years ago and everything in between now its glamorous V6's to rid all the V8's and a few years later it will be 4 cylinders to outlaw the V6's.......they know what they are doing and are masters at their plan and have a ton of patience BUT what makes it easiest for them is the blind and ignorant stupidity of society.

It's called a progression and they can get away with it because most people are stupid and or also weak.....first it was cash for clunkers years ago and everything in between now its glamorous V6's to rid all the V8's and a few years later it will be 4 cylinders to outlaw the V6's.......they know what they are doing and are masters at their plan and have a ton of patience BUT what makes it easiest for them is the blind and ignorant stupidity of society.
Case in point is the guy that posted above me.....couldn't get a more perfect example.

How can I be jealous of something you don't have?
I think I may have just figured this out.......hey listen I will buy you a beer heck even dinner too if you want to spend that extra time around me BUT this "bromance" that might be going on just isn't gonna happen guy.....I'm sorry

I’d like to see what one of these could do in an A-body. Hopefully I’ll be able to find one of these cheap in the junkyard. For anyone interested, check out nivlac57 on YouTube and see what he’s accomplished so far with the GM vortec 4200. I’d like to see dodge’s offering beat that.

I still feel that my spirit animal is not frightened. Speed, 4 wheels and a propulsion system. It just does it for me. Sure, the visceral sound of thrashing a car, putting it into a corner or acellerating (**** I cant spell) is great, but I personally am into being able to command the machine on its ragged edge. I really dont care how the govt tells me to go fast.....Im going fast no matta'!
GM vortec 4200.
I was gonna try the caddy 3.6 twin on my S10

Hate freedom of choice much? You will be allowed to own what they decide and new purchases will be what they see fit for you peasants, LOL, I can't unfortunately point out specific examples but from what I have witnessed maybe taking away some peoples cars isn't so bad after all since they are so dam embarrassing to the hobby anyhow.......oh well.
Everyone has to start somewhere don't they.

Everyone has to start somewhere don't they.

No, according to '68cuda416 everyone has to build their car exactly like his, there's no "starting somewhere" or doing anything different.

He's too fragile to drive his Mopar everyday, and feels threatened by anyone confident enough to daily drive a cool car regardless of its value.

Which is why he has to attack this new engine, because the thought of getting his doors blown off by a 6 cylinder is too much for him.

I’d like to see what one of these could do in an A-body. Hopefully I’ll be able to find one of these cheap in the junkyard. For anyone interested, check out nivlac57 on YouTube and see what he’s accomplished so far with the GM vortec 4200. I’d like to see dodge’s offering beat that.

8.6's with the local I6.........

No, according to '68cuda416 everyone has to build their car exactly like his, there's no "starting somewhere" or doing anything different.

He's too fragile to drive his Mopar everyday, and feels threatened by anyone confident enough to daily drive a cool car regardless of its value.

Which is why he has to attack this new engine, because the thought of getting his doors blown off by a 6 cylinder is too much for him.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Basically the all mighty gubment has levied fines if the naughty Hemi remained in existence. anything SRT/Scat Pak are flying off the shelves right now. Probably headed for darker times than when the lil red express was the “quickest” production vehicle one year. My advice…. don’t **** can ANYTHING Gen III Hemi.

(fixed it ;) )

Last edited:
Basically the all mighty gubment has levied fines if the naughty Hemi remained in existence. anything SRT/Scat Pak are flying off the shelves right now. Probably headed for darker times than when the lil red express was the “quickest” production vehicle one year. My advice…. don’t **** can ANYTHING Gen II Hemi.
Yeah I wouldn't throw away Gen 2 Hemi stuff either......LOL

All because nobody bought the new Dart or 200.
Had they sold enough 4 cyl cars, then they might have had enough emission credits to continue the hemi.

Additionally, I think Dodge was tired of seeing Hellcats and Demons being spanked by Teslas

Last edited:
All because nobody bought the new Dart or 200.
Had they sold enough 4 cyl cars, then they might have had enough emission credits to continue the hemi.

Additionally, I think Dodge was tored of seeing Hellcats and Demons being spanked by Teslas
Can you blame people for not buying complete and total piles of ****? Lol

The recent EPA Supreme Court ruling may poke holes in most of this thread.
Study it.

Then make friends with a lawyer type and start asking about class action administration suits.

-
Back