the newest addition.... yep, a hemi

-
Yeah but I was only down 2 days.

My (ex) brother-in-law just got power back yesterday after 6 days
of 100 degree heat, no lights, A/C, fans, cable or computer.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Just think though, in centuries past, that is how it would be.

Yeah but I was only down 2 days.

My (ex) brother-in-law just got power back yesterday after 6 days
of 100 degree heat, no lights, A/C, fans, cable or computer.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Just think though, in centuries past, that is how it would be.

I think it would have been................ hot.

yes, stock tank with sump added!

If you do take out the engine and sell the car as a roller please consider taking out the tank and fuel pump arrangement and selling them to me for my 68 fish. It had a race tank in the spare well and I will be replacing the bottom of the well and putting back in a stock tank.

send me a PM.

And get us a burnout vid before you pull that motor!

If you do take out the engine and sell the car as a roller please consider taking out the tank and fuel pump arrangement and selling them to me for my 68 fish. It had a race tank in the spare well and I will be replacing the bottom of the well and putting back in a stock tank.

send me a PM.

And get us a burnout vid before you pull that motor!

I'm not sure if I'm going to be using it or not but you have first dibs.

When i went to work today i decided to drive the Barracuda for the last time before I put it away for the winter. It fired right up and put a big smile on my face. As I went down a big hill (Hemidenny know this hill) the car shut down. I tried to restart but no luck. I stopped on the hill just in case I had to roll it to my Friends repair shop that is just around the corner. as I'm sitting there I notice smoke coming from the right side of the hood. I'm thinking the worst at this point. The light turns green and I coast the car on the lower blvd. I open the hood and see the MSD ignition box smoking! I'm thinking it took a **** and ordered a new one. I love hot rodding!

First video made me happy. AWESOME A-BODY should be your name on here!
Got a link for those stack filters ?

Was the car bought from the ex-wife (divorce) or widow? She didn't know what she had. Jealous doesn't even make a dent in how I feel.

Was the car bought from the ex-wife (divorce) or widow? She didn't know what she had. Jealous doesn't even make a dent in how I feel.

She was a widow....... the car was bought right. It was not discribed correctly that is for sure. She also has a 41 Willy's..... with a blown alumium Hemi in it and before you ask I do not have any contact info !

-
Back