The ole woofer caught checking out best of show

-

airwoofer

Drivetrain limit explorer
Reaction score
This is one of 13 Dusters the guy has. He said he painted it in his barn. Paint was fantastic as was the car. While checking out the engine (and polished steering box) I noticed that his left engine mount wasn't even tightened and the nut was about to fall off!

There were some nice new and classic Mopars at the local track for a Mopar car show. Maybe someday the club that put on the show will update their website with pics.

http://tvmoparclub.com/

971624_4882392228854_1884345095_n1_174.jpg

probably went right back on the trailer...why would you need to tighten up the nuts...

there is an all mopar car show here in washington state in august. Im bringing my dart to the show with about 3/4" of rubber sprayed on the quarter panels.

Mike needs to start blacking out the core supports.

I dunno if it is listed here. I looked back into May and didn't find the ad. How much is he asking? The car is triple red with a red Duster stripe that you have to look pretty hard to see. I didn't notice it until the owner pointed it out. He said he has 10K miles on the car so he must drive it.

He also said he has 13 other best of show trophies from the car.

This is one of 13 Dusters the guy has. He said he painted it in his barn. Paint was fantastic as was the car. While checking out the engine (and polished steering box) I noticed that his left engine mount wasn't even tightened and the nut was about to fall off!

There were some nice new and classic Mopars at the local track for a Mopar car show. Maybe someday the club that put on the show will update their website with pics.

http://tvmoparclub.com/

971624_4882392228854_1884345095_n1_174.jpg
Are you over there pooping?

Are you over there pooping?

ok guys, yes i drive it andi trailer it and i ve run it down the track too yes i think him for theloose nut and the real number is 14 duster drivable and yes i am trying to sale a few cars i am trying to get the funds for a1967 gtx ragtop 426 hemi one owner car yes total13 best of show 8 frist dealer choice poeple choice 3times award of excellent and i place 2 in the world final missed it by 1 point yes ill be driving it this weekend to a cruise about 30 mile yes i think god everyday for the second chance of life great site

-
Back