The perfect girlfriend, 35 years too late, LOL

-
I shoot trap, but I'm 25 years too old. maybe one of my sons can hookup. lol

I'm mightbe over her age limit too but I figure I'm only one winning power ball ticket away from getting an exemption.

She's crazy hot. I'm too damn old,and my nephew ,too young. Dammit!

Ive been told I look good for my age. If I lie I wonder if she would believe me...I'm only 56.. :pl:

she should not put an age limit ....its hard to find good guys and I could be wrong but it seems like guys mature slower so an older one is the way to go for a long term partner.

most guys I know that are my own age are morons with nothing going for their lives ......seems older guys have better sense. but the downside is that most older guys that are real mature and smart are usually taken.

men really are like parking spaces ....all the good ones are taken and the ones left are not even worth having in most cases or in a mental handicap restricted zone. :protest:

she should not put an age limit ....its hard to find good guys and I could be wrong but it seems like guys mature slower so an older one is the way to go for a long term partner.

most guys I know that are my own age are morons with nothing going for their lives ......seems older guys have better sense. but the downside is that most older guys that are real mature and smart are usually taken.

men really are like parking spaces ....all the good ones are taken and the ones left are not even worth having in most cases or in a mental handicap restricted zone. :protest:

Hey ! some of us resemble that remark lol , if we're taking shots based on age I once heard that Pussy = time over income squared , meaning the older we get the more disposable income we have and the more attractive we become .

I thought you were "pre-arranged" anyway.

I found my perfect girlfriend at 31...and she was 34.

I thought you were "pre-arranged" anyway.

well that was plan A ....but that didn't work very well .....nobody from the "eastern" world seems to like an old car hound who lives in middle America.

Seriously????

Why If I weren't half a continent away, at least 15 years older, and already married....

With a brain like you got (not to mention the looks)...you can be as picky as you want.

I find it difficult to believe guys aren't falling all over you, to the point of needing to carry a stick.

Seriously????

Why If I weren't half a continent away, at least 15 years older, and already married....

With a brain like you got (not to mention the looks)...you can be as picky as you want.

I find it difficult to believe guys aren't falling all over you, to the point of needing to carry a stick.

blushing ......in response to another thread about being a bachelor ....its better .....you can be free to do what you want as a bachelor/bachelorette......my cars will never get done with someone getting between me and them. LOL

I will be done after I buy another 20 dusters and have my fun with them

like they said on family guy, "beating guys off with both hands..."

LOL :glasses7:

Guys must really be stupid. I've commented on MANY just plain gorgeous young women with stuff like "where's the line?"

"What line?"

"The huge line of men trynna get a date with YOU?"

or some other smart *** remark.

It's amazing how many good lookin young women are single and don't have anyone chasing them.

'Course in my case, I'm old, broke, and have no teeth, and hard to get along with.

Guys must really be stupid. I've commented on MANY just plain gorgeous young women with stuff like "where's the line?"

"What line?"

"The huge line of men trynna get a date with YOU?"

or some other smart *** remark.

It's amazing how many good lookin young women are single and don't have anyone chasing them.

'Course in my case, I'm old, broke, and have no teeth, and hard to get along with.

well that explains a lot :D

See, there you go...don't assume "the right" person will get between you and what you love to do. If they do, then they're not "the right" person.

Don't settle for any of that crap, either.

I never had any luck with women all through school and well into my adult years.
I was super picky, didn't settle for immature, or drama types, and tried to find at least some similar interests and "life arcs" so to speak. I had a couple of false starts and a couple heartbreaks...

But when I did find...I hit the jackpot!!!

Much like these cars...they are still out there, but are few and far between.

See, there you go...don't assume "the right" person will get between you and what you love to do. If they do, then they're not "the right" person.

Don't settle for any of that crap, either.

I never had any luck with women all through school and well into my adult years.
I was super picky, didn't settle for immature, or drama types, and tried to find at least some similar interests and "life arcs" so to speak. I had a couple of false starts and a couple heartbreaks...

But when I did find...I hit the jackpot!!!

Much like these cars...they are still out there, but are few and far between.
You took the words right out of my mouth good sir.

My advice to you Rani, dont make yourself unavailable because "the one" could be who you least expect, when you least expect it, where you least expect it. Thats how it worked for me almost 3 years ago... 12/28/2010. The day I met some girl on Facebook who changed everything!

I am going to do what a lot of FABO guys should do ...and it would sure solve a lot of problems...... Im going to make a tuxedo that fits over my dart and marry my car.

if more fabo guys had a wedding dress made to fit their cars and do the same thing .......it would sure be a happy world .....no problems

at least, when a car don't start or has issues, it can be fixed ....humans are a lot harder to fix issues with and its usually not worth it....sometimes people can the most horrible creatures on the face of the earth so why shoot yourself in the foot and give up your freedom to one, especially one that could have mental hang ups that work against you.

when I get my own house im going to build one that has a door to bring the car into the living room and when I get home from work......(no rush to get home and make someone dinner) I am just going to kick my shoes off and don't care where they land......where comfortable clothes in the house and get on FABO and never be in a rush to have to be anywhere or do anything. have a stack of mopar muscle next to the toilet and various locations in the house...and have BBQs whenever I feel like it and be happy ....who says being a bachelor/bachelorette is bad.....yeaaaaa

I am going to do what a lot of FABO guys should do ...and it would sure solve a lot of problems...... Im going to make a tuxedo that fits over my dart and marry my car.

if more fabo guys had a wedding dress made to fit their cars and do the same thing .......it would sure be a happy world .....no problems

at least, when a car don't start or has issues, it can be fixed ....humans are a lot harder to fix issues with and its usually not worth it....sometimes people can the most horrible creatures on the face of the earth so why shoot yourself in the foot and give up your freedom to one, especially one that could have mental hang ups that work against you.

when I get my own house im going to build one that has a door to bring the car into the living room and when I get home from work......(no rush to get home and make someone dinner) I am just going to kick my shoes off and don't care where they land......where comfortable clothes in the house and get on FABO and never be in a rush to have to be anywhere or do anything. have a stack of mopar muscle next to the toilet and various locations in the house...and have BBQs whenever I feel like it and be happy ....who says being a bachelor/bachelorette is bad.....yeaaaaa

Dude, live it up! Being a bachelor kicks ***!! :burnout:

The perfect life... on paper, anyway.

Realistically, it's the most boring thing ever.

Rani, as a friend I have to honestly tell you that this post gives me the idea that you have a distorted ideal on relationships

-
Back